Third Party Press
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Sodcasts: Exposing Fakery Videos

Quote Originally Posted by jack944 View Post
    Walter was peddling Turd Reich toilet paper...
    I saw that there, I though it should have had a WaA #2 on to show it was actually accepted sheise paper
    I was so temped to ask about it just to hear the bs story

LOL, must be a sale on, prices were around the 80-95.- mark a few moths ago. Maybe the new, improved green lable brand is cheaper?

The English version is the rarest, only six crates of those known - so far...

ps: say "Hi" to Walter for me won`t you

wittmann 95 buck jpeg2.JPGshitpaper.jpg
    "If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they’ll kill you." Oscar Wilde

He also had a bunch of SS Christmas ornaments too. They reminded me of some old Polish ones from the 1950’s that my family had. I am holding out for the brown shirt chocolate Easter bunnies myself. They are rare because they were so tasty, not many survived.

It really was hard not to laugh I was trying to contain my laughter as I was looking at the stuff with Mike. At the same time I was telling Mike these are original, you got to have that, wow, and of course the usual ra ra! And hearing the story about how the toilet paper was found in Bavaria fom his two table helpers was even better. It was like they were literally reading from a script. I mean the words were the exact paragraph what Walter said down to the letter.

They actually got mad at me when I looked at one of the Christmas ornaments. They were afraid I was going to break this rare artifact. And all I did was point at it and barely touched it. It was really hard for me not to say can you order me some from the Czech Republic where you keep getting these at!
    "Don't use your musket if you can kill 'em with your hatchet"

Major Robert Rogers 1757 Founder of the U.S Army Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1354 View Post
    fom his two table helpers .....
    Must have turned out a good few bulbs over Xmas to be able to afford table helpers.
    "If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they’ll kill you." Oscar Wilde