Third Party Press
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Sodcasts: Exposing Fakery Videos

"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they’ll kill you." Oscar Wilde

"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they’ll kill you." Oscar Wilde

Excellent technical presentation and visuals on this one Jo.
    “Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.” - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Excellent technical presentation and visuals on this one Jo.
    Cheers

The cast vs. die cut / die pressed (which all badges such as the IAB, etc. are) is very helpful in the overall analysis of these. Many people speak about he difference but do not know what it really looks like. This is of great help.
    “Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.” - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945

Cheers, next video will also be intersting. And, I have just proven that the SS civil stickpins marked GAHR, were not made by GAHR, but made by Deschler, who was the sole producer of SS pins. At least this is documented fact from 1941 onwards. So the SS pins will be like the Golden party badges, early versions made by Gahr, possibly, like early versions of the small civil Golden party badge was made by Fuess, then Descher took over!
    Getting 2019 off to a bang, GAHR pins were not made by Gahr Micro Jo throwing a spanner into the "long accepted" world of small pins and badges, as usual!
    It`s my job, and I love it!

RKI- Reasonably Knowledgable Individual heavy_mech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    ..Many people speak about he difference but do not know what it really looks like. This is of great help.
    Agreed. The microscopic analysis is hard to argue. Super simple to see and understand what you're talking about. Just hard to fake anything on that level of examination.
    "Wen Tausend einen Mann erschlagen, das ist nicht Ruhm, das ist nicht Ehre, denn beinsen wird's in späteren tagen gesiegt hat doch das Deutsch Heer. Podest nicht die Paten der Soldaten doner die da Sterben sollen, soll man geben was sie wollen, sahs sie Herzen, sahs sie Küssen, den sie wissen nicht wann sie sterben müssen"

Quote Originally Posted by heavy_mech View Post
    Agreed. The microscopic analysis is hard to argue. Super simple to see and understand what you're talking about. Just hard to fake anything on that level of examination.
    Fake that's real! That's how that stuff was made didn't you see that certificate of authenticity I gave you! I back my items with a lifetime guarantee except when you call me wanting your money back!
    "Don't use your musket if you can kill 'em with your hatchet"

Major Robert Rogers 1757 Founder of the U.S Army Rangers

23709b.jpg
    Shhhhhhhhhhhh.