Third Party Press
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Sodcasts: Exposing Fakery Videos

RKI- Reasonably Knowledgable Individual heavy_mech's Avatar

"I don't have my good camera here right now" That's a classic.
    x

I'm dying here, the phone call bit was hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Order the new K98k book at www.thirdpartypress.com
    Don't forget to visit www.latewar.com for info on late war 98k's.

Quote Originally Posted by mrfarb View Post
    I'm dying here, the phone call bit was hilarious.

Probably managed to tick off a few Finns and Australians, as I`m sure I buggered the accents up.
    Hope They have a sense of humor and can forgive. Oh, the American accent too, not sure what state he comes from with that accent, probably one that hasn`t been colonized yet, or discoverd.
    "If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they’ll kill you." Oscar Wilde

I loved the finger painting part! Jo you should do standup brother you be good at it!
    "Don't use your musket if you can kill 'em with your hatchet"

Major Robert Rogers 1757 Founder of the U.S Army Rangers

I buy capture paper guns ugafx4's Avatar

Just wondering, has there been anything you thought was fake, that has turned out to be real?

Quote Originally Posted by ugafx4 View Post
    Just wondering, has there been anything you thought was fake, that has turned out to be real?
    Yes, the zinc badge in the vid below. I said that I thought it was fake on the HJ forum a good few years ago, but that was just ra-ra from me, judging an item by way of image only, and not actualy ever having it. After the video I went back to the same old thread, and corrected myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    I thought the American accent was solid, like a Midwesterner doing a Southerner.
    Oh? Not like a half-drunk Swiss-African trying to put on something that sounded Murican? No, good, in that case we`ve found out where Soy Boy originates from. His a Midwesterner trying to go undercover as a Southerner. I wanted to try for a Trey Gowdy accent, but no chance, I guess you`d need to actually come from where he does to be able to get that one right.
    "If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they’ll kill you." Oscar Wilde

Default Sodcasts: Exposing Fakery Videos (Hilarious)

How do you feel about hollow back badges? Have you used your microscope On one? I have a hollow back panzer badge and general assault badge I’ve always wondered about. I’ve been told they are real but it seems like an odd way to produce badges in the Third Reich.

Order the new K98k book at www.thirdpartypress.com
    Don't forget to visit www.latewar.com for info on late war 98k's.

They are a legitimate variation. I'm sure they're being humped though.
    “Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.” - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945

Quote Originally Posted by Micro Jo View Post
    Oh? Not like a half-drunk Swiss-African trying to put on something that sounded Murican? No, good, in that case we`ve found out where Soy Boy originates from. His a Midwesterner trying to go undercover as a Southerner. I wanted to try for a Trey Gowdy accent, but no chance, I guess you`d need to actually come from where he does to be able to get that one right.
    Excellent video on die struck / sheared badges Gowdy has that S.Carolina thing going on and it's a weird Southern accent, hard to mimic. It's almost not really Southern as in Deep South.
    “Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.” - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945

Don`t like blowing my own horn.... OK, I do actually
    Part I of II parts is up, and I have a feeling that the folk here will enjoy this one.

Master Sodcaster, busting another high dollar scam wide open.
    Have a good day!