Third Party Press

Sodcasts: Exposing Fakery Videos

........and so they just lay up there for 70 years!
Ha ha ha ha ha, totally whack!

Generally I totally agree with you! But I know of a few counterexamples.

Some 30 years ago they found 200 finished and another 150 semi finished pigskin Luger holsters at a manufacturers plant.
At about the same time I went to a Turk shop in Aschaffenburg (northern Bavaria). The owner had offered some hundreds of shoes and boots from the 1930s in our newspaper. I only wanted check out if there is some military footwear in between. When I arrived, the owner of the house showed me a board partition behind the old pigeonry with about 400 pairs of all kind of old footwear. Nothing military, but some great handmade shoes and boots.
Imagine the value of that, right after the war! But it was very well hidden till then.
I later found out that the house once belonged to a Jewish shoemaker who left Germany in the early 1930s.
Thanks
Wolfgang

Last edited:
Jo

I am not a metal collector or helmet collector, I am well known for my dislike of anything reproduction and people who buy or sell such crap, slings holsters, etc this stuff always flows down to the unsuspecting.

I have not had such a good laugh watching your video's, you can be sure I will be paying more attention to these characters at the shows in the future.

poor Phil, I have known folks like him my whole life, even if you told him its all fake he would still not believe you

I see these guys all the time over the past 40 years, walk into a gunshow with a gold plated luger, it belonged to a NAZI general, once at the allentown forks show I heard hitlers name once, regarding a plated luger. my next favorite is the guy hawking a P-38 rusian capture as a GI bring back with a east german holster with the MDi marking marked out with a black marker, they tell me it was the original owner name, they forgot that WW2 holsters used white thread not east german light blue thread.

to the members here look at all the MP-44 parts coming from bulgaria, russia, the magazine pouches going from the czech region, the aged MP-44(stg-44) manuals with small staples, and recent ZF-4 scopes

I was in Ireland for the past three week,s so I missed all the original post, I watched them all last night

my wife loved the christmas trinkets, even she knew they were fakes. the east german (DDR) toilet paper is the bomb

Keep up the good work, remember if folks are giving you flak! your over the target

future subscriber

Jack

Cheers Jack. I didn`t see any WC paper on Walter`s table in the last movie, but best believe he has a roll at the ready under the table, to wipe his mouth with after he`s done a deal :laugh:

Thank you for not polishing the edges on your Sodcasts :happy0180:
Well I wanted to, but some He-boon over on the WAF stole my buffing rag and polish.
I think they used the rag to buff up that Red Coburg Award, and the polish to lube up a new collector. :laugh:

Jo
on WAF, Willi Zahn told me everything in Perry Floyds helmet collection was authentic,,,,

seriously,,keep up the great work my friend

Last video fo the year, just a 20 minute long (funny as usual) analysis of a very rare genuine Rassian Fascist party Badge, probably won`t interest anyone here, but if you have nothing better to do!
Wishing all of you here a Merry Christmas too. In Switzerland, we still dare to use the word CHRISTMAS!

..Wishing all of you here a Merry Christmas too. In Switzerland, we still dare to use the word CHRISTMAS!

You too Jo! No problems for me here either. We're not overtaken yet by PC bullshit. Thanks for all the laughs!

Cheers.
Last one (really) for 2000 and 17.
Not a Sodcast, but along those lines.
First vid of 2000 and 18 will be, featuring the KZ oven Glove from the WAF Estand, as well as a good few peastakes of the oldwigs.
Enjoy the last few hours of the year !! :thumbsup:

The videos are in formative, but I could do without the profanity. Maybe that is the way he talks, but it is not for everyone. My opinion only.

At the 5 minute mark when the segway tracks across the document..beer came out my nose..
Scholarly and funny...:hail::happy0180:
LOL, cheers, If I`ve made one person laugh that`s job jobbed, as far as I`m concerned.

The videos are in formative, but I could do without the profanity. Maybe that is the way he talks, but it is not for everyone. My opinion only.
I get you, and believe me I have thought about this for years, even going so far as to write most of the Party badge book in "stolen" English, borrowed terms from Christopher Hitchens and others who have /had a great command of the English language. But scrapped a years worth of work and rewrote it in "Jo" - because reading it was like me being an imposter! I have never had a good command of English, growing up in Cape Town speaking a gutteral mix of English/Afrikaans, with every second word being a rude one :moon: and for the last 25 years I have not spoken much English at all, so all I remember and can muster up, is basic, caveman English. That`s just me and I understand 100% that it won`t appeal to many people.
But anything else would not be me.
You could do what I do with a lot of YT videos I follow but can`t stand the guys voice, mute and have something else humming in the background.

Go Joe Go

don't change I am personally sick of the politically correct

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done. Is this the guy making these?
LOL, No, it was probably me who made them.
The WAF never ceases to deliver, this video made it onto a few subforums of theirs, and a few are in denial!
The poster SScollector, doesn`t realize that I have a screenshot from the identical fake he posted in 2008, claiming "I just know it`s original"
Shame, he just found out that he spunked 750 dollars up against the wall, and is not having any of it.
:facepalm:
The Master Sodcaster is always ten steps ahead, and posts like his are food for a "Part II" video.
You know, I have screen shots from lifetime members, dealers, sponsors, many of them, all claiming this POS faux cupal tinnie is real. And if people were paying attention, I didn`t even click on any of the over 30 threads on the WAF all showing these fakes and claiming Ra-Ra-real.... in this video.. so that alone should have told them that I was laying my traps for more public wig peelings in part II.
2018 is going to be an Epic year for the Sodcasts!
21_DCFF3_A-763_B-4_CE7-_B008-2_D80_C74_D193_C.jpg

Above post from this recent thread.. http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8054892#post8054892

The post below, is the 2008 post from - the same user who is now throwing a wobbly! Ha ha ha ha.
De-nile, is not just a river in Egypt.
WAF-sscollector.jpg

Military Rifle Journal
Back