Third Party Press

Sodcasts: Exposing Fakery Videos

I don't collect badges but nevertheless I find this informative.
Keep em coming, Jo!
Cheers Peter.
It seems I have the WAFites really confused now... http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=932246&page=5
And you`ll note that it is always the few mentioned in the video that speak up :laugh:
Today`s comments on that thread are unreal, I could not script their reactions any better. They always walk straight into the micro Jo wall, over and over.

They honestly do believe that a jeweler, or even a medal maker, would actually make the item they way they have seen it exposed now, they do, I swear to God, saying the video proves nothing :facepalm:
It is actually an honor for me to have the WAFites respond in this manner, gives me more WAF-numbskull food for the next video, supporting everything I allude to.

Engage brain... Any jeweler or medal makler who was "commissioned" to make a silver badge with enameled swastika, would make the appropriate dies, and would not need to take two finished items, and hand-work both to fit together to get the final, commissioned product!

The level of actual hands-on knowlege on the WAF is abysmal. Gefundenes Fressen for me, a lifetimes work to be had there, taking the peas!

Hello Jo,

That are typical waftarded responses, I have seen it all before.
For example when the A-bomb of the champain ruine fakery exploded, there were hardcore waftards that kept on believing that somewhere a real champagne SS decal helmet exists.
These people are so far gone that nobody can help them, they are addicted to 3R phantasy pieces, they want to own the swastika marked unicorn I guess.

Cheers,
Peter

Hello Jo,

That are typical waftarded responses, I have seen it all before.
For example when the A-bomb of the champain ruine fakery exploded, there were hardcore waftards that kept on believing that somewhere a real champagne SS decal helmet exists.
These people are so far gone that nobody can help them, they are addicted to 3R phantasy pieces, they want to own the swastika marked unicorn I guess.

Cheers,
Peter
Couln`dn`t agree more. Is it any wonder why the likes of Walter and his amazing hoards are still making new discoveries in...in 2017? Supply and demand :thumbsup: WAFites demand, Walter supplies.
It may seem like a joke to those with half a brain, but one should bear in mind that most WAFites were not even gifted that at birth, and have since long sold whatever morsels of matter they initially had. Probably traded them for one of Walters amazing Bulb hoard Hitler heads

As always great video Jo. Oh and I should see old Walter at the OGCA show tomorrow. I'll tell him too get me some Luftwaffels ready for me! The perfect Notzi breakfast!

funny 4.jpg

As always great video Jo. Oh and I should see old Walter at the OGCA show tomorrow. I'll tell him too get me some Luftwaffels ready for me! The perfect Notzi breakfast!

View attachment 163112
No doubt he picked up 12 crates of them, same time he found the 2017 bulb hoard. They were for the planned 1939 Annexation Party, each visitor was to get a waffle and a bulb, and a roll of Wehrmacht packung paper to wipe their fingers! See, it all makes sense. Now where the concentration camp gear comes into all of this I have yet to work out, but there will be a plausible expanation, as the brothers said: THESE ARE ORIGINAL!

Good stuff Jo. For what price is/was that fantasy piece being trafficked?
It`s not Craig, but it will hit the market shortly, that`s what all the shilling is for on WAF. I would imagine the starting price for that piece of pooh would be 25 000 and beyond. If Ulrich of England is asking £19 000.- for the small fantasy pin that comes from the same 1968 book of horrors, then best believe it won`t be under 25K.

A while ago there was this crakpot called - something like "Hendersons" and he tried to flog off a group of fake Emil Maurice items, also with insane prices... If I remember the fake Golden Party badge was 10 000 or thereabouts. and other items well into 5 figures.

Hey, the sheep love to pay big, it`s the blind and awe tactic, that instantly athenticates an item simply because the asking price is so much.

So the sods don't believe that even a low end jewelry maker wouldn't hump up something like this such that even selling it for $5k, much less $25k wouldn't yield substantial profit? And they would accept the blithering I've seen as "authentication"? Insane.

So the sods don't believe that even a low end jewelry maker wouldn't hump up something like this such that even selling it for $5k, much less $25k wouldn't yield substantial profit? And they would accept the blithering I've seen as "authentication"? Insane.
Well, to be fair, many on WAF now, think that it`s a piece of pooh. But there are plenty of older threads where each and every self-proclaimed WAFwig said it was genuine, or drooled over it without saying what they thought.
And to be fair again, all most had until a few weeks ago were straight down obverse/reverse images, so it has not really been known for that long that it was a multipiece. That came thanks to the recent images posted by WAFite Runic (who is really Christopher Ailsby himself judging by his posts) and then when I was trolling them on one of many troll accounts I set up ages ago, I saw the images and realized immediately what it was all about.
That hand-etched out design behind the swastika, gives it away 100%. maybe not for 99% for normal collectors, but being the super Micro Jo that I am, as well as a Medal maker and troublemaker! I pounced! Hopefully opening the eyes that might fall for this when it hits the market.
True that WAFite user Runic say "It will never be for sale" but that`s rubbish, and just part of the build up to the coming sale.

No doubt it will first be offered to someone privately, with them thinking themselves so blessed that they were chosen to have first dibbing’s on the special "Martin Bormann" Coburg Award.

In any case, anyone who still thinks it is genuine, all they need to do is find a similar item made by either a jeweler or medal maker, from any country and period, that has been made this way. Because it simply did not happen. Items are not made this way; only forged items are

Is this piece of crap being linked with Martin Bormann?
Is that the BS provenance story that came with it?

Is this piece of crap being linked with Martin Bormann?
Is that the BS provenance story that came with it?
Had to cross check that, with all the utter nonsense that the owner of this Coburg Award has published and claimed, and no, not Martin but Martin`s brother, Albert Bormann :facepalm:
I kid you not, and this is in his latest 2010 A collectors Guide to: German NAZI Party Awards book no less.
A few screen shots from that book follow, along with a fake Golden Party Badge that he had also attributed to someone, and of course, the £19 000.- fake Silver Party badge now up for sale at Ulrichs of England.

I really laid into him and his nonsense in my 2013 The Party Badge book, the likes of which has never been done before because Militaria books are supposed to be all polite and plagerized here and there and a$$ kissing, not mine, it`s like a Sodcast and I guess you have all figured out what that`s like by now! It does say in the book that the sword is a seperate part, but I`ll forgive most for not picking up on that, because I really doubt whether anyone has actually forced themselves to read anything he has written. I might be wrong, judging by WAFite user "Runic", but I still say that Runic IS Ailsby, undercover because he was long booted from WAF.
This Coburg Award is even on the front cover of said publication.

But that is basically what Christopher Ailsby does, picks up fake rubbish, makes a claim about it in print, and then sits back and lets other fight his corner. You`ll never ever find him on any forum defending anything he has written, and with good cause, coz it`s all bloody Mickey Mouse.

DSCN0623.jpgDSCN0622.jpgDSCN0624.jpgDSCN0625.jpg

Had to cross check that, with all the utter nonsense that the owner of this Coburg Award has published and claimed, and no, not Martin but Martin`s brother, Albert Bormann :facepalm:
I kid you not, and this is in his latest 2010 A collectors Guide to: German NAZI Party Awards book no less.
A few screen shots from that book follow, along with a fake Golden Party Badge that he had also attributed to someone, and of course, the £19 000.- fake Silver Party badge now up for sale at Ulrichs of England.

I really laid into him and his nonsense in my 2013 The Party Badge book, the likes of which has never been done before because Militaria books are supposed to be all polite and plagerized here and there and a$$ kissing, not mine, it`s like a Sodcast and I guess you have all figured out what that`s like by now! It does say in the book that the sword is a seperate part, but I`ll forgive most for not picking up on that, because I really doubt whether anyone has actually forced themselves to read anything he has written. I might be wrong, judging by WAFite user "Runic", but I still say that Runic IS Ailsby, undercover because he was long booted from WAF.
This Coburg Award is even on the front cover of said publication.

But that is basically what Christopher Ailsby does, picks up fake rubbish, makes a claim about it in print, and then sits back and lets other fight his corner. You`ll never ever find him on any forum defending anything he has written, and with good cause, coz it`s all bloody Mickey Mouse.

View attachment 163116View attachment 163117View attachment 163118View attachment 163119

You are quite the charmer.... Multi piece in itself pretty much kills it for many I think, I don’t think many knew that to be honest.

You are quite the charmer.... Multi piece in itself pretty much kills it for many I think, I don’t think many knew that to be honest.
Yes and no, and being the fair chap that I am, I have alluded to exactly this a few times now, in the videos too.
But, there are people who would have known this, because they proudly proclaimed on WAF over and over - that they were part of the privileged few who got to see it, got to hold it, got to have it "in hand". And used this fact to support even more their convictions that it was, of course, an original item. They in fact went even further, just like user Runic did at the start of the Coburg thread on WAF a few weeks ago... using that to belittle those who were not convinced it was original.
Like most bigwigs, talking down to them, the dirty masses that were not fortunate enough to be invited to fondle it over a few glasses of whiskey.

The final part of the Coburg Trilogy will expose these few. :thumbsup:

Yes and no, and being the fair chap that I am, I have alluded to exactly this a few times now, in the videos too.
But, there are people who would have known this, because they proudly proclaimed on WAF over and over - that they were part of the privileged few who got to see it, got to hold it, got to have it "in hand". And used this fact to support even more their convictions that it was, of course, an original item. They in fact went even further, just like user Runic did at the start of the Coburg thread on WAF a few weeks ago... using that to belittle those who were not convinced it was original.
Like most bigwigs, talking down to them, the dirty masses that were not fortunate enough to be invited to fondle it over a few glasses of whiskey.

The final part of the Coburg Trilogy will expose these few. :thumbsup:

And I look forward to it. :thumbsup:

As a collector of highly personalized militaria, I don't understand that people just accept this kind of BS provenance for this type of exotic and expensive pieces.
I often have my doubts when something simple as an EKII is in document grouping, but their seem to be people that believe everything that is told on an internet forum.

Also I have noticed that many militaria collectors can't think outside of the box, they don't seem to understand that if a professional paint restorer can repair/restore a painting in such a way that you can't see it with the naked eye, that dishonest people with the same skills have an easy time faking a camo helmet.
If they can produce good quality fake Rolex watches, they surely can produce high quality 3R militaria objects.

And I also look forward to episode three on this scam!

As a collector of highly personalized militaria, I don't understand that people just accept this kind of BS provenance for this type of exotic and expensive pieces.
I often have my doubts when something simple as an EKII is in document grouping, but their seem to be people that believe everything that is told on an internet forum.
Also I have noticed that many militaria collectors can't think outside of the box, they don't seem to understand that if a professional paint restorer can repair/restore a painting in such a way that you can't see it with the naked eye, that dishonest people with the same skills have an easy time faking a camo helmet.
If they can produce good quality fake Rolex watches, they surely can produce high quality 3R militaria objects.
And I also look forward to episode three on this scam!
Merci Peter.
Well the older generation will use whatever they can to tag onto a debate, or to just outright authenticate or dismiss. You will read posts from them saying that the early fakes were crude, and thus easy to spot - (therefore making an elaborate fake genuine, simply because of their opinion of production at that specific time) But then later on, on other debates you`ll find the same people tagging along saying the exact opposite, that early fakes were the best, because period dies were still around as well as workers with the period manufacturing experience etc..
It seems that the older generation of collectors who discuss on fora, will use anything they feel fits their opinion or the desired outcome of the debate.
Only last week did I see a few threads on WAF were outright fakes were given the "It is a no brainer original" by dealers! and older collectors. No debate, no discussion, no other opinions taken into consideration, just a few condescending lines. And when you get three or more "dealers and names" tagging onto these kinds of threads in this manner, what hope could there be of any rational discussion?
It is done to intimidate from the get-go, and to make sure that anyone who is thinking about posting something contradictory to the narrative, knows right away that they are outnumbered 0-3, and stand no hope in hell of "debating". Not to mention the fact that these kinds always, after posting their "No brainer original" run away, never to return to the thread.
There are many examples of this, where even after they have all been proved wrong, not a single one will come back to the original topic and say they were wrong. The opposite, they will blindly continue selling the same rubbish as genuine, offering no explanation, entering into no debate.:googlie

I think these older collectors realize that they have spent the better part of their 30-60 years collecting, doing nothing to further their knowledge, simply making money, and have relied solely on their name and pats on the shoulder from likeminded dealers to get them where they are. If I was wrong about this, then surely, we would see them discussing, sharing the factual tidbits they had accumulated over the last 50 years, and be open to discussion and corrections. No, unfortunately all we get from these people are: THESE ARE ORIGINAL!

Many don`t like what I do, and I understand why, but when I declare something to be genuine or fake, I can stand behind my claim and support it with either historically documented evidence, or a detailed examination or both. I would never just run away from a topic, even if I saw that I was wrong. The way I see it, is that I have my name to protect, and the research that I do too. So far, the way most of these buffoons challenge me is to insult, or to just simply proclaim that I am wrong!
But it doesn`t bother me, I know they can`t do anything else, just like Ailsby, "Proclaim that this or that is attributed to Albert Bormann" and then pxxs off into the sunset, never to be heard from again. The more negative they get, the more positive and thorough I will get. That inevitably will end up naming and shaming them, as the same names pop up again and again, all tied to negative debates or outright scams. That is certainly not my main objective, but it is inevitable, and all their own fault.
Sooner or later the chickens come home to roost.

Well as a now the most common quotes I hear from these fakers is: you got to have that, this is original or these are original, wow, etc. And then you literally get a fairytale bullshit story. In speaking of which I didn't see old Walter yesterday at the Ohio gun collectors show. I was really looking forward to it I guess I'll have to wait till the show of shows. I'll be honest I still can't believe people believe the story with the toilet paper. I mean use your head how could toilet paper survive in a barn for 72 years? I have unloaded hay in many barns and have seem what mice, squirrels, possums, raccoons, do too items that have been left up there for only a month.

But people believe it and they will continually shell out their money for items. It's no different when people give thousands of dollars to Big sweaty old Ben from Classic arms. Personally I believe their mindset is they tell themselves their buying from a good source because these are the dealers that have been doing it for a long time. But they never actually do the research they just throw money at it and think they got a good deal from their computer.

Well as a now the most common quotes I hear from these fakers is: you got to have that, this is original or these are original, wow, etc. And then you literally get a fairytale bullshit story. In speaking of which I didn't see old Walter yesterday at the Ohio gun collectors show. I was really looking forward to it I guess I'll have to wait till the show of shows. I'll be honest I still can't believe people believe the story with the toilet paper. I mean use your head how could toilet paper survive in a barn for 72 years? I have unloaded hay in many barns and have seem what mice, squirrels, possums, raccoons, do too items that have been left up there for only a month.

But people believe it and they will continually shell out their money for items. It's no different when people give thousands of dollars to Big sweaty old Ben from Classic arms. Personally I believe their mindset is they tell themselves their buying from a good source because these are the dealers that have been doing it for a long time. But they never actually do the research they just throw money at it and think they got a good deal from their computer.
LOL, Walters stories are whack! The bulb hoard he says first that he got a call from a German picker, then went over to a show in Germany, then was suddenly in the Czech Republic at the actual glass factory, in the room that was boarded up, then says that whoever came to own the hoard sold him all seven crates of the stuff, but that they are actually still left there because they are difficult to transport... yet he has two tables full of them, a website full of them, and the exact same bulbs have been fed into the market from Poland, the Czech Republic, the UK, the USA and Germany since the early 2000`s? Ha ha ha ha ha... Just like the toilet paper fable.. After the war, a soldier "stocked up" with paper from the depot, then after he died his wife was "too lazy to go up into the barn to retrieve them" and so they just lay up there for 70 years!
Ha ha ha ha ha, totally whack! And the Toilet paper too he said he got 20 rolls from a barn in Bavaria, yet later admits to getting them through someone else at a German show who picked them up at a flea market!
Soldiers used what the German public used, during and after the war - newspaper, or any kind of paper they could get their hands on. Wehrmacht toilet paper my left tit on toast.

I guess the main thing for these old boys is to have some kind of story. You can read his body language when he spins his fable.. total crap-ola, doesn`t even believe it himself. But still they laugh, and impregnate "THESE ARE ORIGINAL"
I don`t think they care about making total Muppets of themselves. I am just doing my bit to help them along with a few sales by posting the videos.

Military Rifle Journal
Back