Third Party Press

Hello from central Switzerland

Micro Jo

Master Sodcaster
I was invited to join by Craig a few days ago, and glad I did.
From what I have read so far, it seems that we are all on the same page, which when it comes to online forums is something rarer than a tail with nine tails.

We just packed up and moved house, so I am quite busy at the moment, but hopefully can spend some time checking this place out in the not so distant future.

Cheers and have a good day! :thumbsup:
Oh yes, my name is Jo, but I think a few people here already knew that.

Your sodcasts have made my countless hours of driving better.

In college I did a study abroad in Switzerland, one of my favorite places on earth. I stayed in Estavayer-le-lac for two months and loved it. Travelled all over Switzerland. The bits and pieces you show on the sodcast look incredible.

Your sodcasts have made my countless hours of driving better.

In college I did a study abroad in Switzerland, one of my favorite places on earth. I stayed in Estavayer-le-lac for two months and loved it. Travelled all over Switzerland. The bits and pieces you show on the sodcast look incredible.
Cheers :happy0180:
Thats the French speaking part of the country, we live in the German part. And to be honest, I have only really been to the major parts down there like Geneva, and not much at all even, so you would know more about that side than I do :hail:
I want to add more in the following videos, but not like I did, I was just playing around with no real idea of what the final videos should look like, or if it was even something that others would be interested in. I hadn`t even much exp. with making/uploading vids before I started them.
Now I do, and have a clear plan, so stay tuned.
Just a pity I don`t have much time right now, but will try and get another online in the comming weeks.

Welcome from Indiana and I really do enjoy your sodcast videos. A lot of great detailed information provided and love seeing these fakers being called out for what they really are.

Welcome to the forums!

Love the sodcast vids, even though I've recently started watching, I've almost lost several drinks from your clever nicknames and general humour. :thumbsup:

Now that I have had to look around, even at threads which of course don`t interest me (guns) I must say that I am pleasantly surprised with the forum. It mirrors the HJ Forum thinking, attitude and collector dedication to the items discussed and shown.
BRAVO, you guys have done a super job here!

Military Rifle Journal
Back