Third Party Press

Luftwaffe M43 Cap

Steve87

Big Sexy Steve (not gay)
Hi,

I was pretty happy to find this Luftwaffe M43 cap on a friends table at a local militaria show. All original stitching insignia, you can actually see how the insignia was applied before the final assembly of the cap. This one was actually worn a little bit too.

Sorry for the photos, I was just too lazy to take out the photo booth! The iPhone7 with natural lighting seems to take pretty decent militaria photos, the quality is good enough you can text them to collector friends if you need a quick second opinion on something. :thumbsup:

-Steve

Attachments

• luft1.jpg
    luft1.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 126
  • luft2.jpg
    luft2.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 89
  • luft3.jpg
    luft3.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 100
  • luft4.jpg
    luft4.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 93
Thanks. These are a bit of a minefield these days, I will only buy the textbook originals that clearly have original applied insignia. A lot of bad ones or restored ones seem to be coming up lately. Always consider when the insignia was applied, it should be done before the final assembly of the cap. In the case of this Luftwaffe M43 it's fairly obvious. :thumbsup:

Cheers,
-Steve

Luft M43 Cap

Greetings: I’m very new to this site, so I’m seeing some posts well after they were started. So forgive my late arrival....but that is a cap you should be very proud of....Congratulations!

Jack

Military Rifle Journal
Back