Third Party Press

Local Gun Shop has a Vz24, should I get it?

...What year did they switch to the Rampant Lion Crest?

I don't have it on the computer but someone put together a great matrix with top mark, side rail, serial data and year. Very helpful in understanding these.

Small update everyone: a friend of mine went to the shop and checked out the barrel and said there is a large area of rust/pitting halfway down the barrel. Guess I will be passing up on this one unfortunately :(

If only I had better luck finding good rifles in stores... any tips you guys have for "finding a good specimen" ;)

Small update everyone: a friend of mine went to the shop and checked out the barrel and said there is a large area of rust/pitting halfway down the barrel. Guess I will be passing up on this one unfortunately :(

If only I had better luck finding good rifles in stores... any tips you guys have for "finding a good specimen" ;)
If you have Pawn Shops in your area a lot of guys report good luck there.

I have done well with the forums and connections I made through them. I am proud to call some of the guys I met friends. There are a lot of forums out there. Just about every state has a firearms forum. The best items tend to trade privately.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Military Rifle Journal
Back