Third Party Press

BYE BYE BMJ family

Xavier

Hello
please find pictures of bmj scopes I have collected through years... now it is nearly finished. Things have changed...
best regards
Xavier

Attachments

• 20171030_173344_resized.jpg
    20171030_173344_resized.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Awesome Collection!

The first rifle I ever bought from a gun store was an SSR K98 Sniper with a Hensoldt Wetzlar Dialytan 4x.

Took it on my very first hunt too.

Never should have sold it....

Great group of BMJ Scopes Xavier , I am sure it took a good deal of time to collect them all .:thumbsup:

Can‘t imagine there is one missing - which one are you missing? Very nice family picture, thank you for posting it!

For example it's missing the single claw with the dial wheel of the later version . Otherwise awesome ensemble !!!!:hail::hail::hail:

For example it's missing the single claw with the dial wheel of the later version . Otherwise awesome ensemble !!!!:hail::hail::hail:
I was about to say the same thing. Need a Single Claw scope in 70,000 serial range with the later dial.

Nice collection!

I was about to say the same thing. Need a Single Claw scope in 70,000 serial range with the later dial.

Nice collection!

I would add if you want to get really technical you want this variant also . Best Regards

Attachments

• !BVHm,oQ!2k~$(KGrHgoOKjkEjlLm(yt(BKQ56O7d1!~~_3.jpg
    !BVHm,oQ!2k~$(KGrHgoOKjkEjlLm(yt(BKQ56O7d1!~~_3.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 45
  • !BVHmvlQB2k~$(KGrHgoOKj4EjlLmZqN)BKQ57SNs6w~~_3.jpg
    !BVHmvlQB2k~$(KGrHgoOKj4EjlLmZqN)BKQ57SNs6w~~_3.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Military Rifle Journal
Back