Third Party Press

Kreigsmodell Volume 3 - Big shout out to Bruce

dastier

I want to thank Bruce Karem for finding me a copy of 'Kriegsmodell' Volume 3 down south and shipping it to me in Canada.This is my first book on the K98 and what a way to start: WOW!! I have more than a few gun books including the likes of The 'World of Beretta' by Wilson, 'Rifle & Carabine 98' by Storz and 'Walther, A German Legend' by Kersten and this is one of the best gun books that I own. And its signed to boot! :biggrin1:

I am so looking forward to the next two volumes. Mike and Bruce you guys rock! :hail:

Now all I have to do is find myself some nice K98's. Did buy a tgf just recently to go along with my mystery RC mixmaster.

All the best and good collecting,
Mike aka 'dastier'

books

Trying to 'buy back' some copies from a bookseller with surplus inventory - the only one.
He doesnt ship so that wont work for those in need outside our region (Ohio, Pa.)

B.

Dunno if you're taking names for a list, but if you manage to get a copy back, I'd love to get my hands on one. Located in NY, but frequently in PA, for what it's worth!

Books

The dealer is Scott Laird and mainly goes to the larger shows in Ohio (OGCA) and PA shows.

Military Rifle Journal
Back