Third Party Press

DSM and Mauser 22 Sicherung (Safeties)

Installed

The link below goes to a pic in my DSM album here showing an 'as machined' safety installed. Very little fitting was necessary mostly squaring the transition from the root of the tab and smoothing the three positions at the back. The pin spring is very strong therefore some work on the rotating transitions was needed. The machining was so good it only took about 15 minutes to polish the surfaces. I used cold blue for coloring; hard to tell with a naked eye, but the camera wasn't fooled as you will see. Now my UPS-Duffle-cut DSM is whole again.
:happy0180:

http://www.k98kforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=164269&d=1512147215

I just received my package of safeties. Once the gunsmith fixes my current rifle I will have him fit and salt blue the safety. I can't wait to get my blued example.

All safeties that have been paid for have been shipped.

Will post when I run the next batch.

Thanks again to those that ordered.

Be sure to post pictures of them fitted to your rifles!

Everyone SHOULD have their safeties now.

I will be starting another batch towards the end of the month. If any members here need a safety, please let me know SOON. I do not plan on making a LARGE batch, just enough to justify setup and demand.

I will be setting up to machine another batch this week or next and will begin taking orders for AS MACHINED safeties. Please send me a PM if you would like to purchase one.

FINISHED safeties will be available at a later date, if you want one, feel free to contact me and I will put your name on the list.

As machined safeties are available and in stock.

I should have finished safeties available at the end of the month, first week of April. (they are currently out to be blued)

Military Rifle Journal
Back