Third Party Press

RP46 belt feed conversion

smgguns

Hi,
If this is the wrong place/way to post this please remove it - or tell me and I will. And it is not German but.....

A long past due update. Seems a little wordy but covers a lot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVjzWcJE2Qk&t=20s

Rick
The way to get on the list is here: smggunsstore.com Just click on "DP series" under firearms parts and accessories. No they are not finished but getting very close - like it states on the vid. Thanks! And no, we are not sold out, still putting names on the list and only taking a 100 non refundable deposit.

Rick

saw the series of video's over at weaponsguild very interesting, not for me but interesting. also members over there say they can not order the parts promoted in the video as of today

too SMG not many builders here

Hi Sprat,
Understood, it is not a builder part though. It is a way to, in about 10 seconds, turn your semi or FA DP28 DPM into a belt fed setup. No building to it, clip it on and go! And I still have no idea on the "ordering" thing. There is a place to get on the list but thats it.

Rick

agreed great product, but one would have to rebuild the receiver first as with all your products great work

Military Rifle Journal
Back