Third Party Press

Taking bets on when this turns up on the trader....

This was the famous "Christmas in August" at WAF.
I thought that everyday was Xmas at WAF :laugh:
Well, most of them do still believe that Santa is real, that`s about as certain as an Amen at Church, going by the fairy tales they lap up and open their wallets up for.
10 lids at once...was it the seller who posted that his Xmas had come early?

Oh wow what a looker, thats original, thats genuine, I wish those were mine, man he's lucky, totally jealous! :laugh:

But seriously I can smell the fresh paint jobs from here. Thats quite the sum of money too spend on junk.

Wow. Cleaning out my old notebook pc I found these, better pics of the first time it sold. Anyone think this lid is legit?

Attachments

• Floid Miller Walter B camo wire.jpg
    Floid Miller Walter B camo wire.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 31
  • HeerDDCW1.jpg
    HeerDDCW1.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 26
  • HeerDDCW2.jpg
    HeerDDCW2.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 23
  • HeerDDCW3.jpg
    HeerDDCW3.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 32
  • HeerDDCW4b.jpg
    HeerDDCW4b.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 30
  • HeerDDCW6.jpg
    HeerDDCW6.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 32
  • HeerDDCW8.jpg
    HeerDDCW8.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 32
  • HeerDDCW9.jpg
    HeerDDCW9.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 32
Even knowing zilch about lids, I`d still say no way. Why first chicken wire a lid, then spraypaint it? If anything, the chicken came after the egg. The egg in this case being the cammo.

Jo, like the famous waf lid guru once said: it isn't exactly camo but more team colours like flying circus colours.
:laugh:

The first time I saw this helmet I remember thinking to myself, "damn, if I were to post this helmet saying that I just bought it and wanted opinions on it they would laugh me right out of the forum!" And this guy has a couple of weird helmets like this and the WAF members just can't get enough of them!

You see nowadays on the WAF forum the responses you will get will be like: totally original, RA RA that's awesome, I wish I had that in my collection, that's a textbook example, you got to have that, wow what a looker, etc!

Military Rifle Journal
Back