Third Party Press
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luftwaffe air superiority restored after 75 years

Once again the Germans proved technological superiority with their advanced aircraft designs. Even the Focke Wulf 190a model was a technological leap. It has a totally hydro mechanical computer that set your engine parameters reducing workload on the pilot. Changing the Throttle into a Power Lever and removing the mixture, blade pitch etc.. amazing.

My secret passion is these planes, I have purchased numerous blueprints of them and am always looking for more.
    WTB: NFA transferrable Mp44 (active or dewat)

Great innovators but lousy in understanding the need to settle on a standard design, mass produce that design and insist on the fundamental importance of interchangeable parts.

In 1939 the only branch of the German military that was on anything even approaching wartime readiness was the army and even that suffered from serious logistical deficiencies.

Classical German right? Outstanding tactical execution only to be foiled logistically. My best example is Rommel in Africa. Won numerous battles outnumbered and outgunned but couldn’t get supplies across the Med!!
    WTB: NFA transferrable Mp44 (active or dewat)