Third Party Press

S/27.G erma. not all matching, but still cool.

Hey Boilerop
You said you won the rifle on gun broker. I missed that auction. Was it a buy it now auction or a regular auction? I would imagine there was a lot of bidders for that rifle.

I Put a Bid on it of 1100, and was the only bidder! There was a buy it now for 1400, but no one hit it which kinda surprised me! Thank you Gage!

You may already know but if this was all matching it would almost certainly be $4k+ with good photos.

Heavy_Mech Indeed I figured if that gun was all matching it would go north of 8K. I dont know if you know Who OBI antiques is. There like a collectors gunshop out of NY, but they had a all matching Erma G date in I believe it was august of 2007, and someone i believe hit the buy it now of $3200!!!! Which blew my mind for being that k98 prices had not have gone crazy yet, but then I was also like its only a small small handful of erma G dates known!

Wow $1,100 for that rifle was a good deal. I can't believe there wasn't any other bidders. Maybe people being busy with the holidays kept your competition down. Those rifles are rare enough this may be the only one you get an opportunity to purchase. Once an S-27 G comes into a collection it stays. And with such low production numbers most collectors never get a chance to own one.

Wow $1,100 for that rifle was a good deal. I can't believe there wasn't any other bidders. Maybe people being busy with the holidays kept your competition down. Those rifles are rare enough this may be the only one you get an opportunity to purchase. Once an S-27 G comes into a collection it stays. And with such low production numbers most collectors never get a chance to own one.

K98collector I was super Happy Because the last one I even heard of or saw was that one in 2007 from OBI, and that was all matching Withe the Reichs financial marked Buttplate!

Military Rifle Journal
Back