Third Party Press

Nutmeg at WAF on Champagne Rune Criticism

Jesus, temple, tax collectors, I`m sure you know the rest.:thumbsup:

My opinions all: The big shows started becoming surreal experiences for me so I quit doing them. Wizard of Oz "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain" stuff, except without the curtain. I'm no crusader for squeaky clean morality and perfect ethics, just balance in the universe, as in you can't be blatantly peddling outrageously priced humpjobs and controlling information. That's just too much. But you know, if someone is foolish, that's somewhat their problem. However, when that spills out onto the www and becomes intellectual Armageddon with the knowledge base corrupted to advance sales, then it's time to call bollocks. Don't try to tell me that's ice cream and then attack and censor me when I point that out.

Once you've got a few thousand invested in garbage stuff, it makes economic sense to avoid rocking the boat. If you've spent a pile of money on a pink camo uniform, are you going to come out and vocally question why the (I have a small penis) the Germans would print "my little pony" themed gear? How many guys were willing to question their spray painted runes? Who is going to say "how is it possible that there are four chicken wire double decal named KM camo helmets making the rounds?" It's like setting your money on fire.

However, when the auto-burglars walk up to you in the pub and tell you they are on their way to break into your car, can they have your keys too, and you should like it, even thank them for it because it is now proper practice, then that's over the top.
And then they`ll sell your own stuff back to you, tampered with of course with patches and tabs added..but "it came that way from a vet-sourced picker who we have been dealing with for 50 years!"

Did you know, the Moderator of the daggers section on the WAaaaaaaF, Old Serge, is Wittman`s table helper at the shows?
:moon: ha ha ha, I kid you not.
See for yourself at the 3:15 mark.
So in order to keep the Wittmann fake and fantasy daggers business going (which he has sold many of these past years, all documented at the Hj forum), they smuggled a Wittman-shill onto the dagger section as Mod to silence those that speak out. I know three good guys who were banned by Serge already this year for trying to speak out against Wittman. (Proof is also screen-captured for future use)
sergemodmark.JPG

Last edited:
why the Germans would print "my little pony" themed gear? .
HA ha ha ha ha. Of course you are right, and maybe if I was in their shoes I would be the same, after all, some guys have their pension plans tied up in this stuff.

According to the Wittman YouTube clips all SS daggers survived the war and were sold on either the Max or SoS, after they of course were found either on a fleamarket or in the estate of a US army veteran by our trusted pickers......
:facepalm:
What a joke!

Interesting video -

Here is another site looking into the fake Feldherrnhalle daggers - https://wcstumpmilitaria.wordpress.com

I guess the guys that are really paying for this faked material are overseas - fascinating.

*Interesting piece at the bottom of the rather long page on the masked Skorzeny wrist watches,

Did anyone catch what that fantasy dagger was priced at! Being how there are only 50 made and 20 known that is a $100,000 dagger you are holding. WTF!

I'm surprised that guy didn't put his pinkie up like Dr. Evil does from the Austin Power's movies when he mentions large sums of money!

I mean for real where on earth do these guys get their prices from for these fantasy items.

Last edited:
And then they`ll sell your own stuff back to you, tampered with of course with patches and tabs added..but "it came that way from a vet-sourced picker who we have been dealing with for 50 years!"

Did you know, the Moderator of the daggers section on the WAaaaaaaF, Old Serge, is Wittman`s table helper at the shows?
:moon: ha ha ha, I kid you not.
See for yourself at the 3:15 mark.
So in order to keep the Wittmann fake and fantasy daggers business going (which he has sold many of these past years, all documented at the Hj forum), they smuggled a Wittman-shill onto the dagger section as Mod to silence those that speak out. I know three good guys who were banned by Serge already this year for trying to speak out against Wittman. (Proof is also screen-captured for future use)
View attachment 166438

Were those the 1936 HJ special Olympic knives with stag grips old Whitty peddles? I read that thread on hj forum they pretty well debunked them and had to agree with it there was no indication these were made by any of the soligen makers. Most believe they are old Atwood pieces he made back in the 60's his fake fantasy wares are still making the rounds and are still shown in reference books by some of the dagger kings Maj Jim Atwood went to Soligen in the early 60's and put together a lot of high end pieces IE the SA high leader with the double head eagle cross guard Atwood later in yrs all but admitted he created them the little man had one for sale here while back for just 60,000 USD! High end daggers are the shumine field for sure those Federallehalle daggers have been faked for yrs dangerous stuff glad I can only afford the common stuff. timothy

This is not even funny anymore. A circle jerk trying to squirt some stuff out further by spinning faster.

F.

Were those the 1936 HJ special Olympic knives with stag grips old Whitty peddles? I read that thread on hj forum they pretty well debunked them and had to agree with it there was no indication these were made by any of the soligen makers. Most believe they are old Atwood pieces he made back in the 60's his fake fantasy wares are still making the rounds and are still shown in reference books by some of the dagger kings Maj Jim Atwood went to Soligen in the early 60's and put together a lot of high end pieces IE the SA high leader with the double head eagle cross guard Atwood later in yrs all but admitted he created them the little man had one for sale here while back for just 60,000 USD! High end daggers are the shumine field for sure those Federallehalle daggers have been faked for yrs dangerous stuff glad I can only afford the common stuff. timothy

Just the amount of "rare" & "exotic" pieces Whitty and his fellow dealers offer for sale should sound alarm bells.
Something that is offered for sale every day of the week on their websites and show tabbles isn't rare according to me, it perhaps is expensive but the price and who it is selling doesn't make it authentic or rare.
And it aren't only daggers.
Many years ago, a big shot German medal dealer, that left the business in a big hurry, was offering for sale anti partisan warfare badges on a regular base, very regular.
The anti partisan badge is a pretty rare award and Soldbucher with an orignial entry for this badge don't turn up often but the amount of those badges that were offered for sale was huge compared to original award documents or entries in ID booklets.
On top of this badge is mainly an Eastern front/Balkan related award thus the souvenir hunting GI's had not much opportunity to liberate such a badge from the Landsers they came across.
So how do we explain this huge amount of badges?
Period German medal dealers had enormous stocks of this rarely awarded badge? They expected a serious rise in the number of badges were going to be awarded in 1946 if the war had continued an extra year and took their precautions to supply these badges?
Was this stock then after the war hidden away in a barn in Bavaria next to the toilet paper and Christmas tree decorations?
I don't understand it at all, but don't worry, they were sold by the biggest name in badge and medal collecting and came with his COA and got blessed on the forums.
So like Hambone said, don't look at the man behind the curtain and buy with confidence, it is a good investment for your retirement.

Happy new year!
Peter

Military Rifle Journal
Back