Third Party Press

Hi from Normandie...

PHR

Hello everyone. :happy0180:
I am French rookie here , a friend of mine made me discover this forum of enthusiasts. I am not a true collector, only a lover of beautiful weapons that I use in shooting and hunting. I own two Mauser cal 22LR (MS 420 & Mm 410 N ) and a Haenel KK Sport 22LR cal too. All three around 1930 ...

Last edited:
Welcome! I hope you can share some photos of historic places in your neighborhood in Normandy. Are you in bocage country?

Welcome! I hope you can share some photos of historic places in your neighborhood in Normandy. Are you in bocage country?

Hi Thanks you
I am not in the dropping zone. I am a little lower, in what is called the "Encirclement zone". Where the German tanks were stuck .
5 km from my house: there is a Tiger Tank, by the side of the road , only 7 in the world !
One of the biggest tank battles took place 20 km from my home . It is called "la bataille de la poche de Falaise-Chambois" .
Tiger.jpg

Attachments

• Tiger.jpg
    Tiger.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 21
Welcome PHR :happy0180: Great pics and what a great area of France you live in! Beautiful, much history, good people and food. My next visit to France will be focused on the Normandy region.

Welcome PHR :happy0180: Great pics and what a great area of France you live in! Beautiful, much history, good people and food. My next visit to France will be focused on the Normandy region.

You 'll be welcome ! let me know....:happy0180:

Bienvenue ami Normand

Moi je suis Picard, sur l'axe entre la poche de falaise et la Belgique..et sur la ligne HINDENBURG

A très bientôt

Welcome friend Normand

I live in PICARDIE, on the axis between the Falaise pocket and Belgium..and on the WW1 HINDENBURG Line

See you soon

Last edited:
Bienvenue ami Normand

Moi je suis Picard, sur l'axe entre la poche de falaise et la Belgique..et sur la ligne HINDENBURG

A très bientôt

Welcome friend Normand

I live in PICARDIE, on the axis between the Falaise pocket and Belgium..and on the WW1 HINDENBURG Line

See you soon

Bonjour et thanks you friend Picard .
Je vais souvent en Belgique , et je connais bien la Picardie ! Dans quel coin es tu ?
À la vue de ton pseudo , tu ne bois que de l'eau ? :happy0180:

Military Rifle Journal
Back