Third Party Press

Greetings from Missouri

PT-13Pilot

Hello,
Not new to guns, or military rifles, but wet behind the ears to mausers. I’ve had my first and only Mauser, a 1941 but know little about it. And hope to change that. And as someone who loves history, want to know more about it, this looked like a good place to start! If these are like other guns I have, it probably won’t be the last either. Many of my searches lead me here so thought I’d join.
Being a 41 I assume posting pictures of the markings in the nazi section would be the best?
Thanks!
Chris

Hello,
Not new to guns, or military rifles, but wet behind the ears to mausers. I’ve had my first and only Mauser, a 1941 but know little about it. And hope to change that. And as someone who loves history, want to know more about it, this looked like a good place to start! If these are like other guns I have, it probably won’t be the last either. Many of my searches lead me here so thought I’d join.
Being a 41 I assume posting pictures of the markings in the nazi section would be the best?
Thanks!
Chris

Welcome Chris
That's correct, you can post them in the 1933-45 section

Thank you sir! I’ll get some pics up. Sadly it has no real collector value, but I acquired it for little, probably saved it, but it’s all matching, usable shape, and that’s good enough for me to start with.

Military Rifle Journal
Back