Third Party Press

The "SS Honor Ring" Wheels come off....

The Waffen SS honour ring, a rare piece, just like a double decal apple green M35 W-SS helmet, a pre war camouflage jacket,...etc but don't worry militaria dealers will provide enough for all collectors world wide and of course your unique piece of militaria that everyone else also can buy on the next show or online on the next weekly update will come with a COA and lots of Rah-Rah on forums like Waf.

And the lead authority and author on the subject is front and center.....! Sound familiar ??? Sham=pain anyone ???? :facepalm:

Current thread

Just what the picture shows.....

Attachments

• wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 102
Yah, you don’t need to read any further than his initial response. Screams guilty.

Last edited:
Now people are trying to make justifications for stuff, like the photos of the same ring were posted twice. Yea...right. And the guy claims to have handled 400-500 original rings. I doubt there are half that many originals on the planet in people's collections.

It is a shame that the German Daggers.Com site is having problems as yo can see some good ring on that forum.

I never studied these rings, nor would I ever buy a ring that looks so easy to fake - I mean $5000-7000 for a crappy looking "honor ring" that looks like a 12 year old designed it for his Dungeons and Dragons club? Fools. People go nuts over SS stuff, they keep getting burned but they keep coming back to the fire...

they keep getting burned but they keep coming back to the fire...

Not sure what you mean, but in todays environment, there is no reason to get burnt. All they have to do is post an item on the net and you will get an almost instantaneous answer.

It is a shame that the German Daggers.Com site is having problems as yo can see some good ring on that forum.

The problems these sites have are lies mixed with the truth, bad information mixed with the good, and censorship, either for reasons of megalomania or worse, interfering with the fact finding process. As with all things, transparency has its price, e.g., bickering and fighting, etc. However, one must either accept the price of the truth or accept what some megalomaniacal Nazi trinket Bigshots feed you. If it was only the Nazi trinket hoes and toadies getting ripped off for their sycophancy, stupidity, and addiction to trinkets, that would be fine, they are getting what they deserve. However, this affects the whole hobby by contaminating information and making it look corrupt.

Not sure what you mean, but in todays environment, there is no reason to get burnt. All they have to do is post an item on the net and you will get an almost instantaneous answer.

How do you know the "answer" you get is the truth?

You don't, but you can get a pretty good idea what is.

If the information is truly vetted and transparent you do. Before DougB, people had a pretty good idea that the Champagne Rune was real. A book and XRFacts said so, as did the prevailing WAFwisdom. If you have people branded as "troublemakers" for disagreeing with the status quo, getting censored and banned, and have people at WAF threatening "lightening bolts from the sky" for someone daring to assert that the Champagne Rune is airbrushed, etc., along with censorship to protect the "status quo", you think you are getting the truth, particularly as it is toady vetted without any apparent disagreement. People get tired of being shouted down by morons masquerading as hobby bigshots, then they quit even trying to assist or provide information. Point is, if you're getting your "answer" from a censored and controlled toady forum, is that better or worse than no answer? I do not trust forums with a known history of censorship and banning of contrary opinions.

Now people are trying to make justifications for stuff, like the photos of the same ring were posted twice. Yea...right. And the guy claims to have handled 400-500 original rings. I doubt there are half that many originals on the planet in people's collections.

Well said N!

400-500 originals, yeah right!
- You got to have that, all original, Wow.......

Military Rifle Journal
Back