Third Party Press

Wher do i post want to buy?

Anthony

He guys im new here so please bear with me. I am in the market to purchase a completely numbers matching early to mid ww2 k98, I’ve been looking all around and cannot find anywhere to post. I heard there is a trader section i just cannot locate it thank you for your help. Thank you

He guys im new here so please bear with me. I am in the market to purchase a completely numbers matching early to mid ww2 k98, I’ve been looking all around and cannot find anywhere to post. I heard there is a trader section i just cannot locate it thank you for your help. Thank you

Hey Anthony, this is Joe from FB ;-) Back out of this section and go to the main page. Scroll down and you'll see the trader section.

..I am in the market to purchase a completely numbers matching early to mid ww2 k98

I thought Cuomo banned guns in NY? :)

Seriously, welcome aboard and I'm sure you can find something to your liking here... and not get robbed in the process.

Seriously, welcome aboard and I'm sure you can find something to your liking here... and not get robbed in the process.

Lol between Coumo and Diblasio I wouldn’t doubt it, we are gonna be right up there with California with these gun laws.

If you come across something put pictures up here before you buy it, these guys will let you know if you have a good one. Friendly bunch of guys though sometimes brutally honest.

If it's not above 32 ounces, it's not a big gulp(bang) and they're legal... lol

Missouri Gun Laws

Yes Missouri is a lot more handgun friendly now than they were 20 years ago. I didn't buy many handguns back in the 70s & 80s. But now they are just like buying any other gun now.

Military Rifle Journal
Back