Third Party Press
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matching sauer ht

Is that a scope you have in your pocket?

Default Matching sauer ht

Its been quite a while since I posted anything new and thought this may be of some interest to a few of the Sniper Collectors here . I was able to buy this Rifle from a long time collector , board member and a long time Friend . I am not sure if he wants me to give his whole name so I will only mention his first Ted . Ted gave me his word that if he ever parted with it I would be given first right of refusal . That said I want to give him my personal Thanks here on the board to him for keeping his Promise to me which he had made about 10 yrs ago . Thank You Very Much Ted . I hope everyone enjoys the Pics as much as I am enjoying this Sauer HT in hand . Thanks Again Ted . Best Regards .
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm speechless (and this doesn't happen very often). The crown jewel of every HT collection. Congratulations to you and kudos to your buddy who stuck to his promise.
    Thank you for showing.

Very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Order the new K98k book at www.thirdpartypress.com
    Don't forget to visit www.latewar.com for info on late war 98k's.

Beavis the Cornholio mdarnell19's Avatar

Great High Turret Dave! Love it and a very hard rifle to find.

Gorgeous turret! Thanks for posting it
    In thanks for you all in the forums, I offer this, albeit small:
    If anyone has any questions regarding garage doors and openers, feel free to ask. Been working on them for 25 years.

Doesn’t get any better than that

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Roberts View Post
    Its been quite a while since I posted anything new and thought this may be of some interest to a few of the Sniper Collectors here . I was able to buy this Rifle from a long time collector , board member and a long time Friend . I am not sure if he wants me to give his whole name so I will only mention his first Ted . Ted gave me his word that if he ever parted with it I would be given first right of refusal . That said I want to give him my personal Thanks here on the board to him for keeping his Promise to me which he had made about 10 yrs ago . Thank You Very Much Ted . I hope everyone enjoys the Pics as much as I am enjoying this Sauer HT in hand . Thanks Again Ted . Best Regards .
    Not too shabby Dave, Let me know if you get tired of it. 😉

I was lucky enough to see this rifle on several wonderful visits. Ted is a man of his word, that's for sure.

Senior Member Winchester Cowboy's Avatar

Very Nice!

Wow Dave, truly outstanding. I think the nicest sniper I've ever seen. Glad to see a good guy score something so special. Congrats! Pic stickied ref.
    “Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.” - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945