Third Party Press

Matching sauer ht

Dave Roberts

Is that a scope you have in your pocket?
Staff member
Its been quite a while since I posted anything new and thought this may be of some interest to a few of the Sniper Collectors here . I was able to buy this Rifle from a long time collector , board member and a long time Friend . I am not sure if he wants me to give his whole name so I will only mention his first Ted . Ted gave me his word that if he ever parted with it I would be given first right of refusal . That said I want to give him my personal Thanks here on the board to him for keeping his Promise to me which he had made about 10 yrs ago . Thank You Very Much Ted . I hope everyone enjoys the Pics as much as I am enjoying this Sauer HT in hand . Thanks Again Ted . Best Regards .

Attachments

• DSC_0179a.jpg
    DSC_0179a.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 453
  • DSC_0181a.jpg
    DSC_0181a.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 444
  • DSC_0187a.jpg
    DSC_0187a.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 390
  • DSC_0160a.jpg
    DSC_0160a.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 387
  • DSC_0161a.jpg
    DSC_0161a.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 414
  • DSC_0162a.jpg
    DSC_0162a.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 433
  • DSC_0164a.jpg
    DSC_0164a.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 438
  • DSC_0165a.jpg
    DSC_0165a.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 594
  • DSC_0166a.jpg
    DSC_0166a.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 551
  • DSC_0172a.jpg
    DSC_0172a.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 603
  • DSC_0168a.jpg
    DSC_0168a.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 486
  • DSC_0176a.jpg
    DSC_0176a.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 462
I'm speechless (and this doesn't happen very often). The crown jewel of every HT collection. Congratulations to you and kudos to your buddy who stuck to his promise.
Thank you for showing.

Its been quite a while since I posted anything new and thought this may be of some interest to a few of the Sniper Collectors here . I was able to buy this Rifle from a long time collector , board member and a long time Friend . I am not sure if he wants me to give his whole name so I will only mention his first Ted . Ted gave me his word that if he ever parted with it I would be given first right of refusal . That said I want to give him my personal Thanks here on the board to him for keeping his Promise to me which he had made about 10 yrs ago . Thank You Very Much Ted . I hope everyone enjoys the Pics as much as I am enjoying this Sauer HT in hand . Thanks Again Ted . Best Regards .

Not too shabby Dave, Let me know if you get tired of it. 😉

I was lucky enough to see this rifle on several wonderful visits. Ted is a man of his word, that's for sure.

Wow Dave, truly outstanding. I think the nicest sniper I've ever seen. Glad to see a good guy score something so special. Congrats! Pic stickied ref.

Holy Sauer that's a nice one! Great pick up Dave and what a fine addition to your fantastic sniper collection buddy.

Hello
in a word: fantastic
one question: on the base before there is the logo rw?
bests regards

HT

That is a great looking rifle Dave. Sauer Turrets are great looking rifles and yours is probably the best I have ever seen.

Brian

Scope

Hi Dave
Wonderfull k98 indeed.
Is there any holes in the rainshield of the dkl scope ?
Regards

Truly the nicest looking sniper I've ever seen... Massive congrats on the pickup, and always nice when promises like this are made/kept.

BR
Pat

Military Rifle Journal
Back