Third Party Press

byf41 Uber Rare Black Widow Ultra Rare Unsual Crisp Mint Condition eye poppin Unfired

mdarnell19

Beavis Moderator
Staff member
Just picked this up. Some internet expert who has written a coffee table book (I think his name was Farb) told me this one was a rare Black Widow Luger and that the black plastic grips were add to the pistol when it was issued to a SS soldier. And then he said that once the SS soldier had 12 confirmed kills with it he was awarded the magazine with the black plastic base. So that makes this the uber rare, hard to find "Full Black Widow" Luger. Not to be confused with the "Semi Kriegs Widow" Luger.

Nice full matching except magazine pistol. Couldn't pass at the price. Hope you enjoy!

1941 byf  (1).jpg1941 byf  (2).jpg1941 byf  (4).jpg1941 byf  (6).jpg1941 byf  (5).jpg1941 byf  (9).jpg1941 byf  (13).JPG1941 byf  (15).jpg1941 byf  (16).jpg1941 byf  (19).jpg1941 byf  (23).JPG

Last edited:
Nice try, I don’t collect Lugers buddy. It’s ok if you do though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just picked this up. Some internet expert who has written a coffee table book (I think his name was Farb) told me this one was a rare Black Widow Luger and that the black plastic grips were add to the pistol when it was issued to a SS soldier. And then he said that once the SS soldier had 12 confirmed kills with it he was award the magazine with the black plastic base. So that makes this the uber rare, hard to find "Full Black Widow" Luger. Not to be confused with the "Semi Kriegs Widow" Luger.

Nice full matching except magazine pistol. Couldn't pass at the price. Hope you enjoy!

"Now that's funny, I don't care who you are."

funny..I thought he only co-wrote books ? Didn't he co-write a coffee table book about coffee tables ???? :facepalm:

I thought the black mag base was awarded with the sniper patch with oak leaves and swords.. :thumbsup:

First you got hosed by the Stevens Mike dude on that Russian capture SS gun and now on this Full Black Widow by this Farb guy. I think those two are in cahoots together!

funny..I thought he only co-wrote books ? Didn't he co-write a coffee table book about coffee tables ???? :facepalm:

I thought the black mag base was awarded with the sniper patch with oak leaves and swords.. :thumbsup:

Good episode. :thumbsup:

attachment.php

Attachments

• cofftablebook.jpg
    cofftablebook.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 168
Yeah but is that Presentation Grade in a Presentation case with Certificate of Authenticity???? Didn't think so! :laugh:

If you want to really doll it up, Get a pair of Waffen Amted white Franzite grips and you'll have the exact type Luger used by nazi spies in the US.

Pretty nice P.08 ! !
If the safety marking is filled in with white paint, that means the Colonel spent a winter at Stalingrad.

BTW, that whole "White Franzite US spy grips" story is bogus. The US based spies used the White Franzite magazine base.
(Trainee spies were issued the wood magazine)

Attachments

• IMG_2527.JPG
    IMG_2527.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2528.JPG
    IMG_2528.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 24

Military Rifle Journal
Back