Third Party Press

Thread: Hello from Chicago!

Default Hello from Chicago!

Hey everyone! So I just finished college and am looking to expand my firearms collection. Decided to start with Mauser's while they are still able to be had for a reasonable price. I've loved Mauser's since my dad and I got into guns about 10 years ago, but have never been able to find one in the right condition and price. I am excited to start my search!

Hello and welcome from England

Thanks! I had the pleasure of visiting England this past summer. Absolutely beautiful country, the Cliffs of Dover we're probably my favorite part of my trip.

Aye it has a lot of nice countryside especially in the peak district where I live.Most of our cities unfortunately are going downhill fast.

Welcome Col.
    “Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.” - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945

Quote Originally Posted by deadeye18 View Post
    Aye it has a lot of nice countryside especially in the peak district where I live.Most of our cities unfortunately are going downhill fast.
    I tend to agree, I wasn't too fond of London personally. That's why I spent as much time as I could in the countryside!

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Welcome Col.
    Thanks Hambone!