Third Party Press

Another FG42 accessory.

pitfighter

Here is one to confound the collectors who don't deem collecting hard-to-find accessories necessary - lol.

These are quite sparse - and like anything else with the magic FG42 written on it, people think they've hit the "motherlode" and trip all over themselves to say how an FG collector will desperately need this to complete his set-up - well I bought into that.

It will keep mud and debris out of the muzzle of my Fg42 when I drag it with me on my next free-fall jump, thank goodness I found it in time!

MXKRYCLl.jpg

rgsdnNul.jpg

Yes - it is lewd looking, sure go ahead and make a joke - I will have no sand in my barrel though.

Ah, the elusive "Mündungskappe". Made from Unobtainium, yet you pulled it off again. Congratulations. :hail:

Well done Pit! A thousand Austin Powers quips come to mind but that's for another show... Congrats!

another great find

keep looking more to come

Yes - I have a few original mags sourced - but finding the figure that convinces the current owner to release them to me is the issue.

I have found an 02 to go with my 01 marked mag - I just do not own it yet.

Complete here-say: A senior German collector (living in the UK) told me two mags shipped with rifle one marked 01 and the second 02 - but, he is also known to have forgotten more than most of us will learn, in this case that is not a great thing.

Military Rifle Journal
Back