Third Party Press

Thread: Books on german k98k

Default Books on german k98k

Im looking for infor on markings and such from the nazi area and seem a variaty of book suggeted but just reasintly joing this forum and seen yall make books on ur knowledge, as i was reffered by a person on fb because of the no bull on this page i wanted to know wjat books i should get, i was looking at these Backbone of the wehrmacht and allso mauser bolt rifles, but like i said then o seen ur books was wondering if yall on here made them or what.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cripps124 View Post
    Im looking for infor on markings and such from the nazi area and seem a variaty of book suggeted but just reasintly joing this forum and seen yall make books on ur knowledge, as i was reffered by a person on fb because of the no bull on this page i wanted to know wjat books i should get, i was looking at these Backbone of the wehrmacht and allso mauser bolt rifles, but like i said then o seen ur books was wondering if yall on here made them or what.

Thanks

You came to the right place! Here's the link: http://www.thirdpartypress.com/category-s/1632.htm
    Best books out there on the K98. The authors are right here on this page! What K98 do you have or are looking into?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin5000 View Post
    You came to the right place! Here's the link: http://www.thirdpartypress.com/category-s/1632.htm
    Best books out there on the K98. The authors are right here on this page! What K98 do you have or are looking into?
    Id hafta go with the two books on ww2 for now, and id love to get an ss rifle of possible

Id hafta go with the two books on ww2 for now, and id love to get an ss rifle of possible

There's a section on SS rifles in the Vol II books. Do your research, ask questions and post photos of possible finds on the forum. There are a lot of fakes out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin5000 View Post
    There's a section on SS rifles in the Vol II books. Do your research, ask questions and post photos of possible finds on the forum. There are a lot of fakes out there.
    Verry tru thanks for input ill be in touch here and their, hoping to get one by years end

Forum Newbie

This thread popped up just at the right time. Checking out Half-Price books in the area later hoping to find good books on surplus rifles.

All it takes is money...well, that and someone willing to part with one. But mostly money.

KJ
    "Was wären Ihre Männer lieber, müde oder tot?" - Rommel

"Und als es das vierte Siegel auftat, hörte ich die Stimme der vierten Gestalt sagen: Komm! Und ich sah, und siehe, ein fahles Pferd. Und der darauf saß, dessen Name war: Der Tod, und die Hölle folgte ihm nach."