Third Party Press

Mauser DMS 34

Hi
I'm new on this page. I put a Mauser 22 on layaway it's says Deutwes sporter all matching numbers the only thing is it's been tap with four holes on receiver two in front and two in back s/n 9967. My question is did Mauser tap it or someone did the rifle is very nice with sling.My dealer is asking $550 for it. Thanks

Last edited:
Not that I am aware of. You should be able to find an example from Mauser with no issues for $800.00 to $900.00. Prices will vary for the different makers.

Mauser was the largest producer of the DSM-34. You will run into another one and they can be found in really high condition. If you want to purchase it as a shooter the rifle should still fit that role. It's collectabity is hirt by those scope holes. If you buy it for a shooter I would try to get it for less money. Luftmacher is selling a newly released training rifle book if this is the type of rifle that you collect.

The dealer is cool I buy a lot of guns. I collet 8mm rifles and US made rifles. Some one drilled and tapped it did a great job. The sling is very nice too.

Last edited:
If you decide to purchase the rifle please post pictures. Training rifles are what I collect, so seeing a new one always makes my day.

Thanks for your help I didn't buy it stock was cut and hand guard was missing. I was not educated when looking at it now I'm thanks to this group.

Military Rifle Journal
Back