Third Party Press
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Ben is at it again!

RKI- Reasonably Knowledgable Individual heavy_mech's Avatar

Default Big Ben is at it again!

Starting at only $1299.99!! ACT FAST!!!
    "Wen Tausend einen Mann erschlagen, das ist nicht Ruhm, das ist nicht Ehre, denn beinsen wird's in späteren tagen gesiegt hat doch das Deutsch Heer. Podest nicht die Paten der Soldaten doner die da Sterben sollen, soll man geben was sie wollen, sahs sie Herzen, sahs sie Küssen, den sie wissen nicht wann sie sterben müssen"

Is there a link?

Potential Future Early War Armchair Internet Expert sheepdog's Avatar

The metal on them looks like it was done in black Imron. At least he has the door buster cupped butt plates on the later made rifles. Perhaps Ben's been watching this place
    Bigot: A person who wins an argument with a liberal.

Wink

Woah Woah Guys, with the banner prototype model he did say "I reached out to some experts in this Field" Must have talked to Bruce or Mike, because he reached out to experts guys HAHAHAHAHA! I did not see this sweet Prototype in the book. Pages were probably sticking together.

Prepare too get Ben'd over! Do these rifles have the special door smashing buttplates and special war eagles.
    "Don't use your musket if you can kill 'em with your hatchet"

Major Robert Rogers 1757 Founder of the U.S Army Rangers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=WxM3T-JF1KQ

Not all of them have door-smashers!

Quote Originally Posted by boilerop View Post
    Woah Woah Guys, with the banner prototype model he did say "I reached out to some experts in this Field" Must have talked to Bruce or Mike, because he reached out to experts guys HAHAHAHAHA! I did not see this sweet Prototype in the book. Pages were probably sticking together.
    They are indeed the guys to reach out to. A few others on this forum I'm sure too. Did Ben speak with any of you guys? Anyone? Hello?? .........crickets........

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin5000 View Post
    They are indeed the guys to reach out to. A few others on this forum I'm sure too. Did Ben speak with any of you guys? Anyone? Hello?? .........crickets........
    Zeppelin Agree indeed!!! guys come on produce the info on this rare prototype.......

Guys its the same description everytime he sells crap rifles. Blah blah blah all matching numbers, blah blah blah war eagles very special, blah blah blah rare door smashing black buttplate plate must've been really rare, blah blah blah I don't know if these have been refinished but its possible, blah blah blah came out of an extra special collection, well blah blah I'm not an expert but I had another expert verify their real, and blah blah blah can someone turn on the damn air conditioner its freakin hot in this warehouse when I do these videos.
    "Don't use your musket if you can kill 'em with your hatchet"

Major Robert Rogers 1757 Founder of the U.S Army Rangers

The shiny new bluing and white chalk make for beautiful rifles. I think those are a buffed steal at $1299.99