Third Party Press

Big Ben is at it again!

The metal on them looks like it was done in black Imron. At least he has the door buster cupped butt plates on the later made rifles. Perhaps Ben's been watching this place

Woah Woah Guys, with the banner prototype model he did say "I reached out to some experts in this Field" Must have talked to Bruce or Mike, because he reached out to experts guys HAHAHAHAHA! I did not see this sweet Prototype in the book. Pages were probably sticking together.

Woah Woah Guys, with the banner prototype model he did say "I reached out to some experts in this Field" Must have talked to Bruce or Mike, because he reached out to experts guys HAHAHAHAHA! I did not see this sweet Prototype in the book. Pages were probably sticking together.

:laugh: They are indeed the guys to reach out to. A few others on this forum I'm sure too. Did Ben speak with any of you guys? Anyone? Hello?? .........crickets........

:laugh: They are indeed the guys to reach out to. A few others on this forum I'm sure too. Did Ben speak with any of you guys? Anyone? Hello?? .........crickets........

Zeppelin Agree indeed!!! guys come on produce the info on this rare prototype.......

Guys its the same description everytime he sells crap rifles. Blah blah blah all matching numbers, blah blah blah war eagles very special, blah blah blah rare door smashing black buttplate plate must've been really rare, blah blah blah I don't know if these have been refinished but its possible, blah blah blah came out of an extra special collection, well blah blah I'm not an expert but I had another expert verify their real, and blah blah blah can someone turn on the damn air conditioner its freakin hot in this warehouse when I do these videos.

The shiny new bluing and white chalk make for beautiful rifles. I think those are a buffed steal at $1299.99

29 minutes? :googlie Here just take my money, I don't even care! Even several of the commenters on the youtube vid knew they had issues.

on last Mauser someone got screwed do your research...

I like to see the experts he talked with??????????????????????????

Oh sweaty Ben is liking that! Gotta make dat money!

And research we don't need no stinking research! He's said their real they must be real. He does videos on YouTube as well he must be an honest seller he would never screw me out of my money.

I never made it to the prototype so I had to check it out. Ben said it was for serious collectors like Mike and Bruce. I guess we know where they'll be tomorrow around noon.

And the number on the left side of the prototype's stock is a rack number??? My RC has a rack number in the same spot, it matches the serial number on the receiver. Wonder what the odds of that is.

He sold bunch of 1903a3 as well.

note these rare finds featureless Mausers, they're one of kind- I can smell cosmoline not fired since 1934.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I never made it to the prototype so I had to check it out. Ben said it was for serious collectors like Mike and Bruce. I guess we know where they'll be tomorrow around noon.

And the number on the left side of the prototype's stock is a rack number??? My RC has a rack number in the same spot, it matches the serial number on the receiver. Wonder what the odds of that is.

The only difference is big Ben sold it which makes it special! Could you imagine what would happen if big Ben got ahold of a bunch of SS marked rifles. I wonder what the story will be?

Just watched the end of the video its a Mauser Banner rifle that's a Russian captured type priced at $2,500. So now we're advertising the Russian serial numbers on buttstocks as rack numbers now. Wow!

Military Rifle Journal
Back