Third Party Press

He is selling His trainer Collection

zacker

For those that have interest, a while back Robert S. said he was going to sell all his trainers, I asked he must have one or some he planned to keep, he said no they will be just priced higher, lol, anyway his site Simpson's LTD., is starting to list them.https://www.simpsonltd.com/

I think I remember him saying after he finished the book he was selling the collection ?

All those trainers on the market at once will hurt the market not help. But, if Bob prices them like the rest of the stuff they wont sell anyways.:facepalm:

He was a major reason they bought higher prices and now that he's selling that wont be repeated IMHO.

hello 99, he still in the process of pricing some, guess he will sell a few a time, don't know, already seen they sold a Geco DSM 34 for $1,895...

hello 99, he still in the process of pricing some, guess he will sell a few a time, don't know, already seen they sold a Geco DSM 34 for $1,895...

Which is a crazy high price even if it was one of the last made and it was featured in the book.

I am looking to fill in the holes in my collection. I only saw one trainer, a 4mm, in the training rifle section that was still for sale. Doubt that it will sell anytime soon as it was priced just under $2,000.00. The Geco was the only rifle I saw in the new arrival section and it was sold. Are there other rifles that he is selling

KKW22cal; The Geco was the only rifle I saw in the new arrival section and it was sold. Are there other rifles that he is selling[/QUOTE said:
all of them, as he said, you will just have to watch for yours, some already have a name on them including mine, ha, good luck,

You have to really know the market and watch diligently. Their pricing is odd.... at times. A fairly rare mauser sold last week for a fraction of what it was worth, roughly 1/3. A few months ago they sold a commercial mauser for $450, in a heart beat, they have a similar rifle listed now for $2500, that is not as nice.

I doubt any of the 22's will be under priced... they were a long term investment, and I doubt he will be blowing them out at bargain prices.

I sold him a DSM with Reichsbahn proofs about ten years ago and if what he paid me is any indication, these will be pricey but still some of the best.

I wouldn't mind him selling two or three at a time. There are certain rifles I need to fill the holes in my collection and a couple I wouldn't mind upgrading.

A friend of mine has a gun consecutive to one of those that Simpson has for sale. One look at the price and he was like "nope, not happening." And that's the end of the story.

Military Rifle Journal
Back