Third Party Press

MO luft bolt m/m plus a grey blanket equals...

Isn't it obvious? Trench art + Luftwaffe service = Super rare and exclusive K98k! Aren't you aware of how active the Luftwaffe felddivisions were in leading offensives?

Isn't it obvious? Trench art + Luftwaffe service = Super rare and exclusive K98k! Aren't you aware of how active the Luftwaffe felddivisions were in leading offensives?

Yes! Yes! You got it right there most likely used by German Paratroopers on Crete due to the trench art! I can make a story with this one if you want me to lol!

Aren't you aware of how active the Luftwaffe felddivisions were in leading offensives?

Umm I must have missed that somehow? I'm not a big fan of that 'trench art' either. To me it looks like a grade schooler scratched their initials in it. Looks like a nice BLM bolt? Not sure how much they're worth on their own? $300 maybe?

Umm I must have missed that somehow? I'm not a big fan of that 'trench art' either. To me it looks like a grade schooler scratched their initials in it. Looks like a nice BLM bolt? Not sure how much they're worth on their own? $300 maybe?

Poor attempt at humor. Probably should've put a "We just don't know...". Felddivisions were divisions (albeit smaller than the Heer's divisions) the Luftwaffe's formed from surplus ground crews. They were mainly assigned to the Eastern Front. Goring originally ordered them to defensive duties in quieter sectors. In combat, they were of dubious quality considering they were mostly airman and air support personnel. The felddivisions that were not destroyed by late '43 were absorbed into the Heer and reorganized as standard infantry divisions under Heer officers. They are the philosophical opposite of the Fallschirmjagers

Poor attempt at humor. Probably should've put a "We just don't know...". Felddivisions were divisions (albeit smaller than the Heer's divisions) the Luftwaffe's formed from surplus ground crews. They were mainly assigned to the Eastern Front. Goring originally ordered them to defensive duties in quieter sectors. In combat, they were of dubious quality considering they were mostly airman and air support personnel. The felddivisions that were not destroyed by late '43 were absorbed into the Heer and reorganized as standard infantry divisions under Heer officers. They are the philosophical opposite of the Fallschirmjagers
No I got that it was meant to be humorous... I'm just so used to sarcasm I almost can't tell the difference anymore.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

There were also two Herrmann Goering divisions but I haven't seen any weapons specifically proofed by them.

For the seller and venue, that is cheap. The altered stock, I could do better without that.

Finding a cheap bolt mismatch in my area is very hard. I can find cheap M1911/11A1s due to connections. I could have gotten a 97% slide matching and correct 900000 serialed Colt for about $2200 at SOS and it is at least a $3500 gun on gunbroker, probably $4K. I do not have the same connections in K98s. Prices vary by region and who you know but for a grey blanket gun, this one seems at least a decent deal IMO.??

Yes! Yes! You got it right there most likely used by German Paratroopers on Crete due to the trench art! I can make a story with this one if you want me to lol!

I think if you guys would zoom in on the receiver you’d see what is up with this piece.
b676d2c3f76ddd94fec7bb33cd411f48.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Military Rifle Journal
Back