Third Party Press

srg ....

tbied2

..... since i had this outa the safe to check the sight hood, i cleaned it up and took a few pics. i got this vg-1 ( srg # 185 ) from a guy in pennsylvania and the late sling from uncle mel. looks very nice. has a stamp on the lower stock heel from the berlin district. have a vg1-5;.. i just need a vg-2 now.

srg%20185%20140_zpsurfk4fzo.jpg

srg%20185%20089_zpsp7ai4igy.jpg

.... when i took it apart to clean,, i was about two hours just to get this trigger group back together. the stock holds the pins in.

srg%20185%20020_zpsqoir3slc.jpg

Last edited:
I keep looking at this. Amazing in it's simple beauty. I wonder how these are to fire?

That be me..

..... since i had this outa the safe to check the sight hood, i cleaned it up and took a few pics. i got this vg-1 ( srg # 185 ) from a guy in pennsylvania and the late sling from uncle mel. looks very nice. has a stamp on the lower stock heel from the berlin district. have a vg1-5;.. i just need a vg-2 now.

srg%20185%20140_zpsurfk4fzo.jpg

srg%20185%20089_zpsp7ai4igy.jpg

.... when i took it apart to clean,, i was about two hours just to get this trigger group back together. the stock holds the pins in.

srg%20185%20020_zpsqoir3slc.jpg

That guy from PA is me...glad it is being loved...2 months later I wouldn't have sold it..

Sry,,

That guy from PA is me...glad it is being loved...2 months later I wouldn't have sold it..

... I have loved that rifle ever since you sold it to me. ,,, that sling from Mel really helped it out too! ...

Thanks,".........

Beautiful example! That's certainly a holy grail for me but sadly they tend to reside outside my pay grade!

Military Rifle Journal
Back