Third Party Press
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to find a good rifle?

Default Where to find a good rifle?

Hey guys Iím looking for a good WWII K98k. Is there a trader section on this forum or do you have any good places youíd recommend getting one from? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1335 View Post
    Hey guys I’m looking for a good WWII K98k. Is there a trader section on this forum or do you have any good places you’d recommend getting one from? Thanks!
    Yes there is a trader sub forum. There is at least one there now. This is a great place to buy becauce if something is not correct it will be listed or called out. Lots of knowledable, honest collectors here.

Quote Originally Posted by mauser202 View Post
    Yes there is a trader sub forum. There is at least one there now. This is a great place to buy becauce if something is not correct it will be listed or called out. Lots of knowledable, honest collectors here.
    Ok cool! Where is it at? I donít see it on there unfortunately.

Welcome! Just be patient, study up, keep your eyes open and one will make its way to you. These forums are a great place to be and there are a lot of good, knowledgeable guys around!

Ok cool! Where is it at? I donít see it on there unfortunately.
    Itís at the bottom of the page , you need at least 2posts to view it. You should be good now.

I found 2 of mine on armslist and I was lucky enough that a local shop had some Yugo mausers. K98s can still be found but it does take patience, sometimes a lot. If you keep searching locally at shops and gun shows or online you'll be able to find one.

Especially for us late bloomers but got into this under 5 years ago, the "golden days" I hear of are long gone and you have to be in it to win it, per se.

Like it was said already: keep an eye out and they'll find you.

Hey guys Iím looking for a good WWII K98k. Is there a trader section on this forum or do you have any good places youíd recommend getting one from? Thanks!
    If your looking for a Mauser shooter you may want to check out a yugo or Spanish etc. They also have a lot of history and fun to take to the range...the ww2 k98ís are way too high in my opinion. It seems those eagles and swastikas draw a lot of attention and = big$$$$. Keep an eye out and good luck

Forum Newbie

Jumping on this thread... so i need to post twice to be able to see the trader sub forum?

Forum Newbie

well lets see if it works....