Third Party Press

Russian Capture ?

c'est un des plus cher que j'ai payé, 900€, j'aime pas le numéro sur le support de hausse et le plat de crosse

it is one of the most expensive that I paid, 900 €, I do not like the number on the support of rear side ramp and the number on the stock

View attachment 173238
View attachment 173239

le mien est neuf il n'a jamais du faire la guerre

mine is new he never had to go to war

Cordialement

Regards

Damn, I feel like thats still a good deal for an all matching mauser ^^

Regards

Not just that, but the metal bluing looks brand new. and the stock is too clean

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

you have a 98k unsued, it's rare but it exists. For the 98k presented, I do not like but it's my personal opinion

This is pertaining to Wubzy's rifle. I looked at the photos again. The metal finish looks original to me. The bolt body is matching and original. The rear sight parts appear to have original numbering. The rear of the bolt shown (bolt sleeve and safety) appear to have been replaced. The stock is still an ex-RC stock. $1,000 US will usually buy a nicer example. I do not know much about the Canadian market.

Based on similar rifles I've seen sell up here (restored sporters with matching metal) 1k isn't too out of line.

This is pertaining to Wubzy's rifle. I looked at the photos again. The metal finish looks original to me. The bolt body is matching and original. The rear sight parts appear to have original numbering. The rear of the bolt shown (bolt sleeve and safety) appear to have been replaced. The stock is still an ex-RC stock. $1,000 US will usually buy a nicer example. I do not know much about the Canadian market.

Based on similar rifles I've seen sell up here (restored sporters with matching metal) 1k isn't too out of line.

Thanks to you two for the insights! I'll see if can get it around that price, otherwise i'll have to pass.

Military Rifle Journal
Back