Third Party Press

BYF 44 High Turret Sniper 20655K

I was following this rifle as well. I believe you were high bidder for almost the entire time. I went as high as the value of the parts......only because of my uncertainty.

What worried me (at the time of the auction) was the seller himself. In that, he didn't (clearly afterwards he didn't) know what he was offering. At the time I was thinking is this real, is he baiting buyers that it's simply a k98 with a scope. So that even if it sold very high he had the legal escape option of saying....I never said it was a sniper. I said it was a scoped k98 and it is and legally he could enforce a contract to purchase.

You had the balls to bid high....and it clearly paid off. You did very well, Congratulation.

Hello Sauer. Do you have a photo or example of what you are asking? I am not sure. There are mostly WR type proof marks in sniper marked areas of rifle. When I looked at scope rings and parts I did not see any letters at all. Also, no visible WR proof on scope. Thanks for your interest.

hi Brian
look
that's what I'm looking for, letter H
to know if you find this on your turret
thanks

Attachments

• embases mauser 008.jpg
    embases mauser 008.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 101
Truly unbelievable!

Congratulations!

Thank you for the pictures too, now I have an honest byf44 to compare mine to to ensure I complete my clone properly!

Military Rifle Journal
Back