Third Party Press

Hello from MI

Good evening,

I'm not sure what to say really except for I love history. I stumbled upon a sale of a K98 and I bought it as it was hundreds less than any other K98 I have found in the past five years. I'd love to just learn more on these rifles and pick the brains of those who are knowledgeable. From what little I have read on here there is more than a just plethora of information that is incredibly reliable. The dedication to further understanding the manufacturing of these rifles is awesome. I hope to learn 10% of what is forgotten here. I'm looking forward to learning more and passing it on down the road. To all that will help me in the future, thank you.

Welcome aboard. We are a helping community here. You've arrived at the right place.

Welcome Flatlander. Was myself a life long Michigander/Michiganian until a little over two years ago. You have definitely come to the right place. The people here are great, incredibly helpful, and experts in the field. Best wishes to your future collecting.

Welcome!! You’ve found the best place there is to get into the K98 and it’s history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Military Rifle Journal
Back