Third Party Press

New here from Central Mo.

scottz63

Hello everybody. Thought I should join up here since I have added a couple of Mausers to my C&R collection over the last few months. A Spanish M43 and an 1895 Chilean. I'm loving the Mausers so far and plan on getting more.

Scott

Hello everybody. Thought I should join up here since I have added a couple of Mausers to my C&R collection over the last few months. A Spanish M43 and an 1895 Chilean. I'm loving the Mausers so far and plan on getting more.

Scott

Welcome! What part of Missouri?

Wow! You can do that in the Air Force. The Army will generally not let you stay one place that long.

Eh, sometimes you can get by that long lol. This is my third base and I don't have any bases listed on my "dream sheet" since I'm trying to stay in Missouri and dont have any urge to leave. I've been able to stay put a while and I've lucked out. Sure, I can just randomly get orders saying I'm leaving, but I have about 2 years left till retirement, so I'm almost there ;-) This base has sent me to Iraq twice, Afghanistan once and Africa once, so they've gotten deployments out of me.

Eh, sometimes you can get by that long lol. This is my third base and I don't have any bases listed on my "dream sheet" since I'm trying to stay in Missouri and dont have any urge to leave. I've been able to stay put a while and I've lucked out. Sure, I can just randomly get orders saying I'm leaving, but I have about 2 years left till retirement, so I'm almost there ;-) This base has sent me to Iraq twice, Afghanistan once and Africa once, so they've gotten deployments out of me.

Cool, only 2 years left! Put you right at 20?

Military Rifle Journal
Back