Third Party Press

MP44 Flat?

SSD makes all there stamping dies them self, that makes it cheeper to do the stampings. A god stamping die is , god for loads of stampings

Last edited:
Actually it was an honest statement / question. We Can't pull this off but that doesn't mean others can't.

Oh, I know it's an honest statement/question. I've been saying from the beginning that you folks should source your stocks from SSD. No, it won't be as neat as having one made by the Smiths but it might save you guys some frustration and capital.

I never tried to go through Dingo here for that but years ago when we first started the FG project I tried emailing SSD direct about this sort of thing and did not get a reply. Just dropped it for a number of reasons.

If I were you, my worry would be a steady supply of parts. Not to knock Dingo or SSD but it doesn't seem very many parts come in at a time and on nowhere near a regular basis. Of course, I have absolutely no idea about the finances or logistics. That's just my observation.

I never tried to go through Dingo here for that but years ago when we first started the FG project I tried emailing SSD direct about this sort of thing and did not get a reply. Just dropped it for a number of reasons.
English is not the germans strong point, now they send me all the emails in English so i can answere them. And i am strugling to, sorry about that.

If I were you, my worry would be a steady supply of parts. Not to knock Dingo or SSD but it doesn't seem very many parts come in at a time and on nowhere near a regular basis. Of course, I have absolutely no idea about the finances or logistics. That's just my observation.[/QUOTE
The parts supply you can blame on ATF, all the parts must be approved by them. 8-9 months to check a gun, and months to approve form6 s. The parts flow have nothing to do with SSD, but ATF and me awaiting approval on the guns. The guns are my main focus, without guns i have no buissness. There is just not a big enough marked for these parts, to only sell parts.

If I were you, my worry would be a steady supply of parts. Not to knock Dingo or SSD but it doesn't seem very many parts come in at a time and on nowhere near a regular basis. Of course, I have absolutely no idea about the finances or logistics. That's just my observation.[/QUOTE
The parts supply you can blame on ATF, all the parts must be approved by them. 8-9 months to check a gun, and months to approve form6 s. The parts flow have nothing to do with SSD, but ATF and me awaiting approval on the guns. The guns are my main focus, without guns i have no buissness. There is just not a big enough marked for these parts, to only sell parts.

Dingo, if you and SSD ever get approval, please bring this one in. To me this was the 1st true working Assault Rifle.

https://www.dkproductiongroup.com/product/bd-42-h/

It will go well with my PTR44. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• div mobil s5 131.jpg
    div mobil s5 131.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Feel free to contact me on pm

Schweet!! I want one to hang up on the wall next to my Cetme L flat from MarColMar:

P1170188_zpsywnkotr1.jpg

It's like industrial sculpture!

A couple relevant pieces of info per dk’s website:

1. Flats are approved for import
2. P18 pistol approved for import

Why is #2 relevant? This pistol was sent in with the rifle examples, so we may be getting somewhere with the mp44 reproductions soon?

A couple relevant pieces of info per dk’s website:

1. Flats are approved for import
2. P18 pistol approved for import

Why is #2 relevant? This pistol was sent in with the rifle examples, so we may be getting somewhere with the mp44 reproductions soon?

Forgive me for asking but what model is the P18?

This information was posted back in April, I know the ATF moves slow but hopefully more info is posted soon.

The flats are one thing, getting firearms accepted for import another.

Military Rifle Journal
Back