Third Party Press

MP44 Flat?

My flat showed up today, super fast shipping, thanks dingo.

Sprat,

Any chance of you bending and pinning the trunnion in with member provided parts. Basically completing the receiver to an "80%" stage. Hopefully everything except cutting the mag catch hole, charging handle slot and ejection port?

receiver blocks (trunions)

Ordered mine today along with some small parts,

Hope the Trunnions and bending tools come in soon. Any timeline on when some of the out of stock parts (magazine catch) will restock?
I have receiver blocks, new made 4140 steel 9 left
Pete

jerry from recon has a barrel for sale New made on GB not sure who made it
and a kit for $ 7,500.00 on GB

Just received my Receiver Block from Pete,

Beautifully machined.

Flat bending jig arrived from DK also. When the remaining small bits are back in stock I can get started on this build.

Yes it is, I have one on the way to me now. :)

let me know how that jig works please post a few pictures, it would be interesting to see how different it is to a HK G3 jigs

yes I would get Pete's trunnions , while he has them

This will be my Fall/Winter project,

I'm in the middle of a MG 42 semi build right now.

I need to cut all the usable bits out of the donor receiver and get some measurements for the rear dimple and the ejector pins. This will definitely be a measure ten times, cut once operation as parts are to scarce and valuable to screw up. DK products is a life saver for some of this though.

Pete has already been answering questions I've had, a real class act and a wealth of knowledge.

Bryan

MP44 Flat

Has anyone built one yet with the new MP44 flat? I hope that whoever is first will post lessons learned and photos?

Feel I should also add to this thread.

Received my MP44 receiver flat and rear sight tower - outstanding work and finish from SSD.
Well packed and mailed promptly.
Already gone to my builder with a mismatched dummy-kit that was begging to be brought out of retirement.

Thanks.

Military Rifle Journal
Back