Third Party Press
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: MP44 Flat?

LOL. I do too!
    Some P38 "experts" are yo-yo's who, for some reason lost on me, can't or won't accept the truth when it's staring them in the face.

Actually it was an honest statement / question. We Can't pull this off but that doesn't mean others can't.

SSD makes all there stamping dies them self, that makes it cheeper to do the stampings. A god stamping die is , god for loads of stampings
    Last edited by dingo; 06-11-2019 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smgguns View Post
    Actually it was an honest statement / question. We Can't pull this off but that doesn't mean others can't.
    Oh, I know it's an honest statement/question. I've been saying from the beginning that you folks should source your stocks from SSD. No, it won't be as neat as having one made by the Smiths but it might save you guys some frustration and capital.
    Some P38 "experts" are yo-yo's who, for some reason lost on me, can't or won't accept the truth when it's staring them in the face.

I never tried to go through Dingo here for that but years ago when we first started the FG project I tried emailing SSD direct about this sort of thing and did not get a reply. Just dropped it for a number of reasons.

If I were you, my worry would be a steady supply of parts. Not to knock Dingo or SSD but it doesn't seem very many parts come in at a time and on nowhere near a regular basis. Of course, I have absolutely no idea about the finances or logistics. That's just my observation.

Quote Originally Posted by smgguns View Post
    I never tried to go through Dingo here for that but years ago when we first started the FG project I tried emailing SSD direct about this sort of thing and did not get a reply. Just dropped it for a number of reasons.
    English is not the germans strong point, now they send me all the emails in English so i can answere them. And i am strugling to, sorry about that.

[QUOTE=Wilhelm;269822]If I were you, my worry would be a steady supply of parts. Not to knock Dingo or SSD but it doesn't seem very many parts come in at a time and on nowhere near a regular basis. Of course, I have absolutely no idea about the finances or logistics. That's just my observation.[/QUOTE
    The parts supply you can blame on ATF, all the parts must be approved by them. 8-9 months to check a gun, and months to approve form6 s. The parts flow have nothing to do with SSD, but ATF and me awaiting approval on the guns. The guns are my main focus, without guns i have no buissness. There is just not a big enough marked for these parts, to only sell parts.

[QUOTE=dingo;269835]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm View Post
    If I were you, my worry would be a steady supply of parts. Not to knock Dingo or SSD but it doesn't seem very many parts come in at a time and on nowhere near a regular basis. Of course, I have absolutely no idea about the finances or logistics. That's just my observation.[/QUOTE
    The parts supply you can blame on ATF, all the parts must be approved by them. 8-9 months to check a gun, and months to approve form6 s. The parts flow have nothing to do with SSD, but ATF and me awaiting approval on the guns. The guns are my main focus, without guns i have no buissness. There is just not a big enough marked for these parts, to only sell parts.
    Dingo, if you and SSD ever get approval, please bring this one in. To me this was the 1st true working Assault Rifle.

https://www.dkproductiongroup.com/product/bd-42-h/

It will go well with my PTR44.
    HDH.

[QUOTE=Model;269872]
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post

Dingo, if you and SSD ever get approval, please bring this one in. To me this was the 1st true working Assault Rifle.

https://www.dkproductiongroup.com/product/bd-42-h/

It will go well with my PTR44.
    Yes we are working on a close bolt firing one, and a 06 is in progress to. Here is a picture of the donor rifle.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dingo; 06-12-2019 at 03:38 PM.