Third Party Press

J.Sch 38

Aws

Hello gentlemen
A friend got me this J.SCH 38 from "d" block.
The scabbard is only marked by the manufacturer .. It's my fourth: 6033 a - 6623 f - 2169 g, but here, I have never met...
Andy, did you ever find something similar on your database ? Thank you.

Regards Aws

Last edited:
Certainly interesting piece, thanks for adding details about additional unserialed scabbard, unfortunally the 1938 there are many pieces missmatched in dbase, so no possible made any conclusions about it, evidently Arnaud 9107 e and 9228g, same as Mikes 6890c are fully serialed on scabbards. b.r.Andy
Pcs in series c, d ,e f and a are avialable with correct serialing on both parts.

Last edited:
Another scabbard

Hello gentlemen,
I dig up this subject because I found on the net, a similar scabbard of J.Sch 38 unnumbered.
These scabbards of J. Sch 38 resemble those of CRS 41. They are really exciting !!!

Interesting find, thanks for sharing, the bayonet S/155G with plastic grips must be a refurbishment, possible it was a replacement scabbard? or similar like Yours unserialed but completed with other real J.Sch.38 and switched. b.r.Andy

Scabbards which are maker/date marked but without serial number are encountered with some frequency by several makers and during almost every year of production. It is not exclusive to 1941 Paul Weyersberg (crs41) by any means.

Scabbards which are maker/date marked but without serial number are encountered with some frequency by several makers and during almost every year of production. It is not exclusive to 1941 Paul Weyersberg (crs41) by any means.

For sure but I never seen for J.Sch in 1938.
R.Aws

Last edited:

Military Rifle Journal
Back