Third Party Press

Collection

6986v most real from french member and other one reported 6984v. I dont known where You got this piece?,in case it came from France so then would be the last 3 piece reported from France, i assume it never leaved the production facility and were not delivered to german army.

Last edited:
6986v most real from french member and other one reported 6984v. I dont known where You get this piece?,in case it came from France so then would be the last 3 piece reported from France, i assume it never leaved the production facility and were not delivered to german army.
It was a stroke of luck to acquire it.
Yes, it comes from France.

Best regards

The question now is whether production continued in the 7000 v block on a few examples ?
B.r

Last edited:
Its nice piece of very rough mashinely production, from lighter color of left grip, i would say it layed for decades out of sunny light on left side. The over 7000 range piece could be exist, but in reality in France area, as probably never delivered to Germans. Question is too it was stored with this type of frog for long time?

Hello,

Recovered this week from an attic in the Ardennes near Verviers, this beautiful Fnj 44...
Wow, amazing stuff like this is STILL coming out of the woodwork. I assume it was well stored as the condition looks very good, including the frog. Excellent get!

Military Rifle Journal
Back