Third Party Press

Collection

One more, simple and friendly... Recovered in a flea market by a friend.

Last edited:
Nice collection

I am not a bayo guy, but that is impressive.
Those rare frogs probably were the hardest things to get.:hail:

S/239 k

Hello gentlemen,
I received this day, this very scarce S/239 K in a state of use.
I'm happy...:bump2:

Last edited:
:hail: That is the first S/239 K that I have ever seen. I was beginning to wonder if any were left. It is a beauty and thank you for sharing your great collection with us.

Great collection. I have an equivalent Finnish Bayonet Collection all with Frogs. I know what it takes to find such rare items and then to take all the pictures. Have you been in touch with Ol Smithy for his upcoming 3 Volume book set on Frogs. I am sure he would love to include some of yours. I provided most of the Finnish section.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

P.Weyersberg 39

Hello gentlemen,
A friend called me this afternoon to tell me that he had pulled a bayonet of "ninety eight" in a Belgian flea market.
Time to go, here is the beast ... a P.Weyerbserg of 1939 ....
The scabbard is Czech for Mle vz 24. I have not managed to identify the marking on it, except the year 1937 ...

Incredible thing his girlfriend is here :googlie.... http://k98.free.fr/P.Weyersberg 1939-6351a.html
But no more valid link....

B.r Aws

Last edited:
You mean probably a czechoslovak frog for Vz.24 bayonet, this was reworked by germans by adding 4 rivets there, the CS Army unit marking is of PUV1 is for First Panzer Regiment. b.r.Andy

S/241 36

Hello gentlemen,

At home today, this Clemen&Jung in very good state !
You will notice the impacts on the bottom of the scabbard …

Regards

Last edited:
Nice one, most probably refurbished already in war, very strange damage on scabbard body, possible used as hammer? b.r.Andy

Nice one, most probably refurbished already in war, very strange damage on scabbard body, possible used as hammer? b.r.Andy
Good evening Andy,

I don't think so. The scabbard took shrapnel.

Br Aws

Last edited:

Military Rifle Journal
Back