Third Party Press

Collection

Hello,

Some pictures of bayonets arrived in the last two months...
I’m drugged and I don’t cure myself :googlie

Regards

Great Collection. Now I know why I can't find any nice matching K98 bayonets, You buy them all. LOL

SVW1945

Great Collection. Now I know why I can't find any nice matching K98 bayonets, You buy them all. LOL

That's what I was thinking. He's going to cause Belgium to capsize under the weight of all those bayos. :laugh: Seriously though looks like you're finding some really nice pieces.

Very nice bayos! It is impossible to stop collecting S84/98 bayonets. I was calm when I woke up to day, but felt and urge after more pieces when I saw these.

Very nice bayos! It is impossible to stop collecting S84/98 bayonets. I was calm when I woke up to day, but felt and urge after more pieces when I saw these.

Same with me exactly. These things are worse than crack .......

I always look forward to your new finds. I want to see more of the`41 i. I found a `41 i for sale a few days ago. It matched, sadly that was about the only thing going for it. Heavily sharpened and little blue left. So depressing to see.
Thanks again for posting your collection.

Awesome collection

space 84/98..

Awesome collection, I have a few questions. How many years have you collected on the Seitengewehr 84/98 III bayonet? .. What are you missing from these bayonets? ... Do you have all manufacturers, probably 18 manufacturers from 1934 - 1945? ... Do you have any KM in between the collection? ... Is it all a matching number? ... How many of these bayonets do you have? ... Thanks in advance
Rgds
jtns

Awesome collection, I have a few questions. How many years have you collected on the Seitengewehr 84/98 III bayonet? .. What are you missing from these bayonets? ... Do you have all manufacturers, probably 18 manufacturers from 1934 - 1945? ... Do you have any KM in between the collection? ... Is it all a matching number? ... How many of these bayonets do you have? ... Thanks in advance
Rgds
jtns

Hello,
Thank you for your comment. So...
I have been collecting them for almost 40 years. The photos only show a small part of my collection. I have all manufacturers and year except 6 sets to find.
I have too much for Mrs and my children are not interested. I will sell the collection in a few years I think ...

B.regards

Last edited:
Grenouille modifiée M24

Hello,
I have just received this interesting and rare variant of the Yugoslav modified M24 frog. The set was found in the Belgian Ardennes.
The leather is very well made but unfortunately the fasteners have deteriorated with time. But this frog is so difficult to find that I am very happy with it.
It's featured in Roy Williams' book "German bayonet belt frogs 1825-1945".

I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do ! :bump2:

B.r Aws

I have all manufacturers and year except 6 sets to find.

Okay, I must've missed that.

Now I know why the prices of 98k bayonets have escalated so drastically in the past 30 years -- you bought them all!:laugh:

Seriously though, it's a magnificent collection. Well done, congratulations!

Richie

That is one of most impressive collections of S84/98 III bayonets I've ever seen!
A pleasure to observe!
Thanks for sharing!
Keep them going!!!
:hail:

Hello,
Thank you for your comment. So...
I have been collecting them for almost 40 years. The photos only show a small part of my collection. I have all manufacturers and year except 6 sets to find.
I have too much for Mrs and my children are not interested. I will sell the collection in a few years I think ...

B.regards

Military Rifle Journal
Back