Third Party Press

Ss frankenberry

M1903A3

Keeper of the Def's Head
I just have to share this, it’s too good to keep to myself. Slash (Lance) and I had a good laugh over it. THIS could be one of the worst fakes ever. I almost want to buy it, it’s so bad!
b3c6091eb2c1dc656a2e1356a7f3c25e.jpg
97bea97428fe9be878eb70b880191155.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just got too have that, this is original, wow, I know collectors don't have it in their collections! Walter K.

Its actually legit. Very little is known about the ww2 Post cereal factory guards, this is marked to the ones guarding the Frankenberry cereal production line.

Its actually legit. Very little is known about the ww2 Post cereal factory guards, this is marked to the ones guarding the Frankenberry cereal production line.

Really!!!!!! Found a picture too proving this is real.

himmler_breakfast.jpg

That story almost fits for how utterly ridiculous that stamp is. Who on earth would believe that? Did the guy who made it have a 7 year old draw the pattern? Epic fail.

That story almost fits for how utterly ridiculous that stamp is. Who on earth would believe that? Did the guy who made it have a 7 year old draw the pattern? Epic fail.

I know, right? It’s THE WORST of the worst. It’s so bad I made it my avatar so it can live forever!!!! Lance and I agree, it’s the most legit piece ever. Provenance? Hah!! Def’s Head depot rebuilt bayonet? You betcha. That’s gold right there is what that is.

Hmmmm. I always thought there was something inedibly evil about them Grape Nuts™️. Dang Natzies.

Now that.

Now that is funny....I liked Boo-Berry....:laugh:

Inspirred by gun proofs,unfortunally too large the dies, done probably on a postwar GDR bayonet refurbishment, so not extra payed for the bayonet.b.r.Andy

Really I mean really!!!! Are people that stupid anymore! I mean this type of crap just amazes me anymore. :facepalm:

I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t seen it. I can’t imagine a worse Frankenberry. This right here shows clearly just how hard some people try to research what they are collecting. More $$ than brains.

I would like to see ShooterIke analyze this fine and rare piece. See what Pocahontas has to see about it.

Military Rifle Journal
Back