Third Party Press

Numrich "Zielsechs" 6x Reproduction scope and mount

Scotthw

Has anyone purchased the 6X scope and mount reproduction from Numrich by any chance? There is very limited pictures and information regarding this reproduction optic and mounting rail.

K98 numrich.jpg

It would appear as though this mount comes with a spacer or "shim" for use on a regular rounded receiver. This would lead me to believe that without the shim the mount could be used on a true milled LSR receiver, which is what I need it for. I have seen some other pictures of these types of scopes that come with the "shim", but I cant seem to locate one for sale.

k98 scope mount.JPG

If anyone knows where to get one of these, or has any information regarding the Numrich mount or scope it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Scott

You can buy a real zielsechs for 400-500, and accumounts lsr mount (Not sure if it's formed for normal receiver or original though) for 200 and still have some money left over to go to a smith to install. Just my 2 cents.

You can buy a real zielsechs for 400-500, and accumounts lsr mount (Not sure if it's formed for normal receiver or original though) for 200 and still have some money left over to go to a smith to install. Just my 2 cents.

That's my issue, the accumount bases are milled curved for a regular receiver. I contacted accumounts and they said none of their bases would work for an original rifle. Finding an authentic mount and base is nearly impossible lately. I would most likely replace the repro scope with an authentic one just the same.

Has anyone purchased the 6X scope and mount reproduction from Numrich by any chance? There is very limited pictures and information regarding this reproduction optic and mounting rail.

View attachment 176495

It would appear as though this mount comes with a spacer or "shim" for use on a regular rounded receiver. This would lead me to believe that without the shim the mount could be used on a true milled LSR receiver, which is what I need it for. I have seen some other pictures of these types of scopes that come with the "shim", but I cant seem to locate one for sale.

View attachment 176496

If anyone knows where to get one of these, or has any information regarding the Numrich mount or scope it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Scott
Did you purchase this scope? If so, I would be curious to know the quality of it.

It looks like those components have been weathered to a degree? Not the usual shiny commercial blue of the junk repro Zelvier scopes. Maybe its the light.

I have a LSR repro made by aassniper98, I'd say it's much more accurate then the accumount. If you have both in hands and work the levers you can see there was some degree of human craftmanship involved, wheres as the accumount feels as lifeless cold as cnc does. If you are interested I'd be willing to sell mine, since I don't need it anymore.

>>The top mount is aassniper98 , the bottom is the accumount.

AAS_Accu.jpeg

Hi Schmud0811

you can have that nice LSR for 285 Euro. It comes with 2x extra scope insets, 6 screws, 2 pins and a drill/tap kit,
one narrow band only though, so you will need to get a replacement from accumounts for example, they are 25 USD each last time I spoke with them.

Did you have any issue from ordering from aassniper98 website rohling81?

I've tried in the past for their mounts and reached out to their service to no avail.

I know the two guys, the young guy runs the website etc. and an old guy made these replicas. Last time I spoke with them, about 3 years ago, the old man sounded like he was way into retirement age. I wanted something made specially and in the end they could not do it.. my guess is the young guy keeps selling the left overs. So like the Spielauer these replicas will increase in value, obviously they are not meant to be fakes but looking at their shop sometimes it's not so obvious what they are offering since they mix it with originals. I'm sure they have had the originals to study. To answer your question, the young guy is really painful to deal with, he sends me my LSR mount without any customs declaration and then it was stuck for around 2 months... I was pissed but in the end it was worth the wait as you can see on the picture above. If you really want an response fast, my suggestion is to buy something and use bank payment option, then just drop him an email and I'm sure he will be answering shortly.

Last edited:

Military Rifle Journal
Back