Third Party Press
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Early G.24(t)

Default Early G.24(t)

An "a" block dou. 41 G.24(t). Earlier rifles can be found with blank receiver rings. This one is early enough that a modified Vz-24 stock was used.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    WTB/WTT: (1)late E/H marked bcd stock either standard or semi-Kriegs; (2)unnumbered late MO Zf-41 stock, Kriegs or standard stock; (3)transitional late unnumbered type dot stock which uses bandspring and has bayo mount but no cleaning rod hole; (4)unnumbered byf standard stock as typically found on some byf 44 K and L block rifles; (5)unnumbered E/H bnz standard stock as typically found on bnz.4 and bnz 44 N, O, and P block rifles; (6)any bnz Kriegsmodell stock either with E/H or without

A few more photos. The sling and front sight protector came with the rifle. As far as I know it did not come from a collector.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    WTB/WTT: (1)late E/H marked bcd stock either standard or semi-Kriegs; (2)unnumbered late MO Zf-41 stock, Kriegs or standard stock; (3)transitional late unnumbered type dot stock which uses bandspring and has bayo mount but no cleaning rod hole; (4)unnumbered byf standard stock as typically found on some byf 44 K and L block rifles; (5)unnumbered E/H bnz standard stock as typically found on bnz.4 and bnz 44 N, O, and P block rifles; (6)any bnz Kriegsmodell stock either with E/H or without

wonderful rifle...

email => K98@bobinohio.com

Exceptional 24(t) Pisgah. Pic sticky. Mine is a b with the Vz.24 stock but I don't think it had been inlet for the wrist swivel.
    http://www.k98kforum.com/showthread....24(t)-dou.41-b
    As for the sight protector, seen them with and without that I thought were period like that. I think in period pics there are more without, but some with. That one matches the finish of the rifle and lacks the Czech. inspect. Beauty of a rifle.
    “Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.” - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945

That's a stunner for sure!

The wood is just fantastic. Awesome crisp markings and nice figure. Very nice!

Hey that rifle looks great. One of the best I have seen
    For sure. ! Wooohooo!

That is a gorgeous rifle. A perfect example.

It was shocking too see how close that rifle was too me. Really glad too see you get this one and like I said before I would have gladly helped you in this endeavor if you needed it. I was happy too see the seller end his sale early too sell it too you. Personally I don't think this rifle would have lasted long if more people knew about it.
    "Don't use your musket if you can kill 'em with your hatchet"

Major Robert Rogers 1757 Founder of the U.S Army Rangers

Nice early rifles for Wehrmacht, done in Slovakian plant ZB, the various parts are from Vz.24 production, possible some diverted from Romanian contract. The early series should have mixed parts of Vz.24 configuration so possible the sight hook is origin there. b.r.Andy