Third Party Press

Anyone Know about Parabellum Holsters

capt14k

#doomandgloom
I just got a new group of Holsters from Finland.

The pic of 4 I believe are all Luger. Possibly all Finnish Made, maybe one is German Made (Black with SA Mark). The other Black one is Finnish Made in Oulu by Åström and is SA marked. The other 2 are unmarked. The one has the stock straps on the back and the other replacement green straps?

The group of 2 I believe one is a FN1935 Finnish Made and the other I think is WWI Parabellum. It is odd because it closes from the bottom and has metal rings on the rear? My guess was Calvary Holster?

The group of 3 I believe the two are FN1910/22 or Beretta 1934/35 and the one to the right is for Mauser 1910/14? Only the center one is SA marked.

If anyone has any idea what they are for sure and possible value that would be great.

849bfebe4d83bba205e285244cdfd25a.jpg
7acae750a2a44e659c5cbaa5f067111c.jpg
5f9c90df48fbd726195b65787cc424fb.jpg
52902d7e5e98eeb0fcf9164ad0fd3ee9.jpg
14fe021ec3c878048ec216c5c12e4e81.jpg
635755f98f8c4db7b90f5ef7042c5f2b.jpg
027785a935a4b7508e5b46070be708d3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: your group of two.....
The one on the left could be for their m/23 Parabellum. Or it could also be for their L-35 Lahti.

Does the spare magazine pouch have a scallop cut-out on the side for the Luger magazine base "finger thingies" ?
I see it does it not have a Luger tool pouch sewn into the inside of the lid.
If no tool pouch, and no magazine scallop cut-out, then probably for the L-35.
I have that same holster without the tool pouch and no spare magazine pouch scallop, and it accommodates my 120mm long Tikka barreled m/23 perfectly as well as my Lahti. (Mine is marked AV3 on the flap).

The Finns might have designed this holster to be a dual pistol holster.

The holster on the right looks to be a post-war West German P.1/P.38 holster.

Last edited:
Re: your group of two.....
The one on the left could be for their m/23 Parabellum. Or it could also be for their L-35 Lahti.

Does the spare magazine pouch have a scallop cut-out on the side for the Luger magazine base "finger thingies" ?
I see it does it not have a Luger tool pouch sewn into the inside of the lid.
If not tool pouch, and no magazine scallop cut-out, then probably for the L-35.
I have that same holster without the tool pouch and no spare magazine pouch scallop, and it accommodates my 120mm long Tikka barreled m/23 perfectly as well as my Lahti. (Mine is marked AV3 on the flap).

The Finns might have designed this holster to be a dual pistol holster.

The holster on the right looks to be a post-war West German P.1/P.38 holster.

Thank you for the info. The right one in group of 2 I definitely think is post war but I thought Finnish. It is the same Finnish green leather/ pleather as the Post War frogs. I also had one with castle / rook mark. The wartime Hi-Power holster is completely different. I can check if my P38 fits.

The other one Lahti / M/23 dual purpose holster makes sense especially being there was a Lahti cleaning rod in it. What do you think the rings are for. I will check if my L-35 fits

I think I have all figured out except right one in group of 4 and right one in group of 3. I think one is also Luger Finn Made with green replacement straps. Other is Makarov not sure who made looks like date stamp 1959 maybe?

If anyone has idea of value of all of them that would be fantastic.

Last edited:

Military Rifle Journal
Back