Third Party Press

First K98k of my own. 1941 bnz.

Ghost1335

Just grabbed my first ever K98k for 425 total. ~$75 for shipping and reproduction sling sight hood and cleaning rod as well as a case and locks. So I got the rifle for about $350. It is captured as you can see but I couldn’t be happier to own this piece of history now.

Here are some pics. Lemme know what you think :)

IMG_2583.JPGIMG_2584.JPGIMG_2585.JPGIMG_2586.JPGIMG_2587.JPGIMG_2588.JPGIMG_2589.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes she's a Russian capture but you paid half or less of what most buyers are paying for these now. Folks been paying over $800 for some of these and think they got a great deal. Have too say haven't seen a Russian capture for $350 in awhile plus be a great shooter.

Yes she's a Russian capture but you paid half or less of what most buyers are paying for these now. Folks been paying over $800 for some of these and think they got a great deal. Have too say haven't seen a Russian capture for $350 in awhile plus be a great shooter.

Yea I can’t even tell you how excited I was to pick her up for that price. Absolutely thrilled.

Very nice score for that price indeed. Plus I have heard 1941 is a tougher year to find for 98ks. Congratulations on a great deal.

Military Rifle Journal
Back