Third Party Press

Collection Available

Bcz151

Hello All,

I have a collection avialable for purchase. Before i piece it out, I would like to at least make an attempt to find a buyer for the collection as a whole. PM if you have any interest or know anyone who does. There a a couple of swords and other pices listed on the PDF but not in the picture.The mauser in bring-back crate is not included as i am dealing on that seperatly.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Bayonet List.pdf
    70.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_8577.jpg
    IMG_8577.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 123
Hello All,

I have a collection avialable for purchase. Before i piece it out, I would like to at least make an attempt to find a buyer for the collection as a whole. PM if you have any interest or know anyone who does. There a a couple of swords and other pices listed on the PDF but not in the picture.The mauser in bring-back crate is not included as i am dealing on that seperatly.

Thanks!
Hello my name is Larry I would be interested in purchasing the whole collection if we can reach a figure that would benefit us both.your list file is of invalid format I cannot download it could you repost the list or possibly email it to me at ljdtoledo@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from you and discussing the matter further

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Military Rifle Journal
Back